Secret mini Migration mission prize

Charlie|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
The players who discovered the four new weapons in the new migration missions have each won 1 hour of free healing and reviving from Xenobiologist Charles Marvin. This prize can be used with a team or given to someone else if the winner want's to.:revive:

Anywhere on Calypso, F.O.M.A or Crystal palace is fine. You can contact me either ingame or through PM here on PCF.

The winners are:
Emik X0 (L) - Hashish Smoky Resin
Vamachara Mk.Exo (L) - Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc
EWE EP-51 Eomon (L) - Girts Smilgs Niedra
Geotrek LP550 Eomon (L) - Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
and
Snake Slither Hellfire - Bonus for being so quick with reporting the incorrect ammoburn on the emik X0 (L) so it could get fixed quickly.

hahaha cute! :)

gratz to the winners

Thark

better then nothing :D its like saving 60 peds for a mod/imp faper :p

Oh my... What event I need to participate in to win one hour with MA coders? :laugh:

Grats to the winners :)

Gratz to the winners!

Kill some Daspletor Stalkers w/o armor, quickly! :wtg:

Thx Charlie, didn't expect that :)

So who is going to post stats of the new MA healing tool?
Will it just be a pre-existing tool, or possibly an introduction of one to come?

narfi

Oh that is cool well done :))) HAH :))

+ Rep Charlie

So who is going to post stats of the new MA healing tool?
Will it just be a pre-existing tool, or possibly an introduction of one to come?

narfi

I have a maxed out vivo T1 and the official regeneration chips for emergencies. Both are listed on entropedia I think.

rofl ... some nice skilling there to max the t1 :)

Excellent PR ... more of that pls

Angel

Agreed, great PR.

All he said was he maxed the Vivo T1...does not mean he has not maxed higher lvl faps...:p

You have time to do this:
The players who discovered the four new weapons in the new migration missions have each won 1 hour of free healing and reviving from Xenobiologist Charles Marvin. This prize can be used with a team or given to someone else if the winner want's to.:revive:

Anywhere on Calypso, F.O.M.A or Crystal palace is fine. You can contact me either ingame or through PM here on PCF.

The winners are:
Emik X0 (L) - Hashish Smoky Resin
Vamachara Mk.Exo (L) - Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc
EWE EP-51 Eomon (L) - Girts Smilgs Niedra
Geotrek LP550 Eomon (L) - Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
and
Snake Slither Hellfire - Bonus for being so quick with reporting the incorrect ammoburn on the emik X0 (L) so it could get fixed quickly.

But can't take a moment to reply to this:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228205-New-Formulae

Reactions: Xen
Thanks for the free heals and reviving, Charles! Some screen-shots with some nice chips applied too.

P.S. Loot was great too, though this morning it was good also the runs before.

woo cool stuff, how much extra health did you get ? did you run as fast as usain bolt :D

Just 3hp :) but its a level 1 chip
woo cool stuff, how much extra health did you get ? did you run as fast as usain bolt :D

You are making a big assumption there, that is, that it is not being answered because of policy. Which is what all evidence points towards.

They could at least post something along the lines of "Duly noted, but we cannot answer this because of {insert random lame excu... errm, reason here} ".

Just did my run with Charles, thx Charles for the nice little unexpected surprise prize:)

I did an hour of mature Eomon, got exactly 50 kills and made ~200ped from a good steady run.

Back