Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Status
What sort of response are you people expecting? We didn't get any promise that we'd be updated on the situation, and I can think of several reasons why it would be inappropriate for MA and especially SDS to make any public comment here.

You've all had a chance to express your opinions here and I don't think we can ask for much more than that in this case, at least in terms of public communication. I would hope that behind the scenes there has at least been some discussion about the matter.

there must be clear rules for lootdistribution, clear for MA and the planet partners, not necessarily clear for the player base. But if its true that ND changed the loans for scanners in his bank before the drops began, something goes awefully wrong, same goes for all actions based on insider information. This must stop at once and maybe its a good thing, we had that 'minor' incident, with a 'minor' item such as a scanner, even though its the best one.

This is just the beginning, if planets partners have the opportunity to use insider information for their profit, or even buy 'opportunities' to make use of players, look and see what happens if China comes into play...

I would hope that behind the scenes there has at least been some discussion about the matter.

It really isn't too much to expect some sort of follow up from the "community manager" once she decides to post on an issue.
I'm not giving a free pass every time Hanna does not feel like putting closure to concerns that she begins to address.

It's a paid position, finish the damn job or don't even start it. :mad:

It really isn't too much to expect some sort of follow up from the "community manager" once she decides to post on an issue.
I'm not giving a free pass every time Hanna does not feel like putting closure to concerns that she begins to address.

It's a paid position, finish the damn job or don't even start it. :mad:

Hanne works for SDS. This is an issue for MA and NDS. It's true that it affects the entire universe, but if there has been any outcome from all of this then I would guess it is some sort of discussion and/or agreement between MA and NDS, and as such it's probably not appropriate for a spokesperson for SDS to comment on it. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are prevented from doing so by an NDA.

(TLAs FTW, BTW)

Need to get the timing exactly right, otherwise you can bump it like a millions time none will get it...

Just like any other movements -> time it right and then it will work :)

Now it is holiday and none gives a darn yet :)

What sort of response are you people expecting? We didn't get any promise that we'd be updated on the situation, and I can think of several reasons why it would be inappropriate for MA and especially SDS to make any public comment here.

You've all had a chance to express your opinions here and I don't think we can ask for much more than that in this case, at least in terms of public communication. I would hope that behind the scenes there has at least been some discussion about the matter.

I'd like to see month of revenue ban for NDS/NI/RT/ND/Whatever

Hanne works for SDS.

(TLAs FTW, BTW)

Thanks but I know where she works...
Like I said,
She needs to finish whatever she starts...

It's that simple. There's absolutely nothing to disagree with on that statement.

Hanne works for SDS. This is an issue for MA and NDS.
(TLAs FTW, BTW)

Actually, after some thought,
Maybe you should remind Hanna where she works ;) Then maybe she will stop posting on issues that are beyond her responsibility.

Right now she fails to follow up on the majority of her posts, which is my grievance :tiphat:

Just wanted to let you know that of course we're not going to just close our eyes and pretend nothing is happening when we see that another Planet have suffered problems that will ultimately affect our users and of course our planet in itself. Our reaction in cases like this is to take our concerns (and yours) up with MindArk. Balancing is a universe-wide process, so of course its crucial for us to pay attention to it, too.

looks to me your shutting your eyes and pretending nothing happened ?

Just wanted to let you know that of course we're not going to just close our eyes and pretend nothing is happening when we see that another Planet have suffered problems that will ultimately affect our users and of course our planet in itself. Our reaction in cases like this is to take our concerns (and yours) up with MindArk. Balancing is a universe-wide process, so of course its crucial for us to pay attention to it, too.

Would you be so kind and explain what it means in dollars and cents for those who are customers in here.:tapfinger

Then I would like to ask if it is standard to talk about when will loot and what loot to come.
Thought most of the situation that happened in ND-bank.

Last edited:
Thanks but I know where she works...
Like I said,
She needs to finish whatever she starts...

It's that simple. There's absolutely nothing to disagree with on that statement.
Good luck with getting her to do that. I think she never got the answer to this question from a few years back...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?66126-Q-amp-A-Answers-(May-07)

There are certain items that have disappeared completely from the game, or are stuck on old avatars not active anymore. I think it’s a shame that those items will be lost in history (and in some cases, all we have is pictures to know they existed). Not only talking about equipment, but rare clothing-pieces. We all know clothing doesn’t drop anymore so getting it back seems rather hopeless unless you plan to do something about it.
Do MindArk in any way plan for these items to have their "return" on Calypso?
Submitted by Skam
We have no plans to return these items.

compare the above to this answer...

Post 121
Rare Items/Ores and especially Blueprints in inactive accounts are a huge balancing problem, because they can be reactivated.
Limited Items avoid this problem.
But what will you do to balance the existing rare Blueprints (etc) in inactive accounts?
Submitted by schnups
The inactive accounts are eventually purged and the items go back to Entropia open market. All this is taken account for in the balancing.

Good luck with getting her to do that..

If she keeps up this terrible performance even the fanbois will stop throwing her a party every time she shows up on the forum.:wise:

I just had a thought...

Has anybody reported MA/FPC/SEE/NDS to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) for shit business?

I wonder if it would even matter....

However, some people DO still check that shit hehe. ;)

Hi all I was following this thread till my computer broke and haven't been able to get access till two days ago. now that I'm back I was just wondering if this so called press release has been seen? if there has been any explanation about anything? from Damanager or from NDS?
Also I noticed another avatar on the forum called "Digital Abduction Manager" this the same person/company?

Could someone please give a short summary of what's happened?
Thanks
Conners

Still nothing? I guess it was an exploit then afterall...

!!!!!

I'm getting !!!!!. Spending near a hundered bucks in a few days, nothing doing anything "fancy" Buying a gun and ammo and hunting for a few hours a day. The distribution is BS. This gameafjaejfiojaeafejw
screw it i'm too pissed/depressed/tired to even write my BS that no one cares about and will do anything about
just take my money and then tell me to F-off
:banghead::banghead::xfrown::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke:

I'm getting !!!!!. Spending near a hundered bucks in a few days, nothing doing anything "fancy" Buying a gun and ammo and hunting for a few hours a day. The distribution is BS. This gameafjaejfiojaeafejw
screw it i'm too pissed/depressed/tired to even write my BS that no one cares about and will do anything about
just take my money and then tell me to F-off
:banghead::banghead::xfrown::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke::broke:

I feel you pain bro ...:(

We, Digital Abduction, will be making a formal press release in the coming days regarding the events that have happend in the past few days. I think you will find a majority of the claims made on the forum to be not only baseless, but simply continuing the "mob mentality" that seems to have taken over. We hope this will clear any and all questions regarding who we are.

Did this press release ever happen? looked at the site, but nothing seemed obvious to me, probably just me being dumb. :dunce:

Also, he stated the "majority" of claims, so some of this is true then?

Just wondering, since the Scanner Nerfed thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?214165-Scanners-nerfed...WTF!) got closed, and found this while looking for more info.

Given that the "we'll make a statement" statement was months ago, I guess the coming days aren't even breathing hard yet.

I want MA to say something about this words ( NEVERDIE changed the value of that scanner to 0 at his bank before it started dropping ) it seems that he had inside info and he is a planet patner.

So dear MA what have you to say about this.:lolup:

I want MA to say something about this words ( NEVERDIE changed the value of that scanner to 0 at his bank before it started dropping ) it seems that he had inside info and he is a planet patner.

So dear MA what have you to say about this.:lolup:

NEVERDIE already said in a Q&A thread on his forum that planet partners decide what drops from what mob and MA decides how much and when. So if he made the loot table for Street King, one would expect that those items would drop.
Also, other items that had markup, like TP chip level I, level II and some higher level were added to RT mobs and that markup eventually crashed to zero. However, we can only speculate that if they would have dropped only on the mobs they used to they would have kept the value or they were supposed to have any value.

MA considers there is no conflict of interests if a PP knows the loot table of a mob and is active in game and has people he is in contact with that play the game.

Then again, over time it was common to have people with insider info playing the game. Community was outraged by some of the top players knowing things no one else did. But those top players are still top players. Maybe some of them can't withdraw, but they can list stuff in auction or buy stuff from auction all the time.

And it looks like SEE reacted in some way, sadly. Then again I never knew who SEE was so... who cares anymore about anything?

What proof is there that this is true? So far all I've seen is one person say it without giving any screenie proof at all, and a bunch of other folks ran with this.

Screenie or this is only a viscous rumor.

And actually, since SEE is now out of the picture, and this thread was necro'd anyway....

:locked:

Status
Back