Society
Hunters Unlimited
Andreas Adde Fager
Remove this plz

Closed!

remove at will.

Last edited:
Can you set an end date please?

Can you also post the material requirements for this BP.

Thanks again.

:wise: seconded

oh :) and i bid tt+1 :dunce:

+5 peds from me

tt + 6 what am I biddng on? lol

oh yeah?! :mad: +10 PED :tongue2:

tt + 1100ped

Please set an end date so I know when to have peds ready

PM me if I win

Last edited:
bid 1200 ped

Ohh and since this isnt an auction i dont have an end date.

The bp takes: Blau, Narc, Basic coils, Lyst,Ganganite and bombs
Ill post a screenie of it someday ;)

Adde said:
The bp takes: Blau, Narc, Basic coils, Lyst,Ganganite and bombs

Can you tell us the quantities please?

8x Blausariam ingot
9x Narcanisum ingot
43x Lysterium ingot
6x Omegaton Seismic Bomb
I won't tell how much Ganganite :tongue2:
10x Basic Coil

I offer 1500

It used to be ganganite stones but ma changed the bp :/ its ingots now. 4 of them if i remmember right. Bid updated!

I bid it up to 2k ped

got a screenie of it now but i cant upload it. It says "Uppload error".

Bid up to 2.15k

:)

I am not going to bid on an item with no end date and no buyout price. This joker may decide the bids aren't enough and not even sell it so I am not going to waste my time :confused:

Free bump for my rant

doubble post..

Da Snake said:
I am not going to bid on an item with no end date and no buyout price. This joker may decide the bids aren't enough and not even sell it so I am not going to waste my time :confused:

Free bump for my rant

Yea your right, if i dont get "enough" i wont sell.
Joker? what makes you say that?

Adde said:
Yea your right, if i dont get "enough" i wont sell.
Joker? what makes you say that?

This is one of the things that I don't like in the EF selling Threads.
I and urge the moderators to do something about or else it will continue to be a joke.
My ideas are simple if somebody says that he wants to sell something is because he really intends to do it once the minimum price is reached and after a fair enough period of time has passed to see if other potencial buyers trully didn't miss the opportunity to make a higher bid.

I have no problems that the seller keeps the minimum price "secret" for the first few days just to see how the market behaves.
But I believe that once it is reached that he ought to tell us that the minimum prize is reached or in case that it isn't reached after 3-4 days what the buyers should start offering for the negotiations really begin.

Otherwise this would be just a waste of time and internet bandwith

Also the seller should have their ingame full name made available for everybody to see, just like in Entropia Pionners

[The buyers if they wanted to be taken seriously also should provide the seller with a mean to know their full ingame name, if requested by him]

For example in this case:
It still hasn't pass the 3-4 days grace period where the seller is just trying to see if his minimum price is consistent with the market tendencies, and therefore to prevent being ranted for being way and not knowing what should be requested I agree that he ought to have this period of time to addapt his expectations to reality.

After that time he should reveal what is at that point the minimum price at which negotiations could begin.

And what if it exist a price that would create an immediate buyout (in case the seller isn't sure I believe that 1 million PEDs for almost everything would make his point clear, but 1K PEDs for a FAP 50 is also very revealing that he doesn't want to sell until the market is fully squized of all potential increases).

Other issue to be addressed is the time limit for the sale.
For example I made a bid which in a week I might not want to pay anymore either because I don't have the PEDs at that time or because I already got something else instead (or the same item).

I think I made my share already.
I took the price up to more reasonable market range values.

Now it is time for the seller to reveal us what is the minimum ammount that he expects to sell it for.

Don't be shy, I expect that it shall be sold for more than 3k.

And for how much time will the auction continue after this minimum is reached.
More than 2 weeks is very long; 1 month is too long, 2 months is just absurd.

And after how long will the auction end if no more higher bids are added (once the minimun is reached)

If theres no "actual" auction with no minimum bid maybe this belongs in the "pricecheck" part of the forums?... Just a suggestion

Thanks for the lecture Arch!

All bids are off iv decided to take this elsewhere.

This thread is now closed and can be removed.

Thanks.

Adde said:
Thanks for the lecture Arch!

All bids are off iv decided to take this elsewhere.

This thread is now closed and can be removed.

Thanks.

Like I said nothing but Joker who was full of it. -rep for a fake selling post. I hope others neg rep this guy as well.

hehe i feel sorry for you.

Bought mine for ~ 5K ped with a QR of 1 ... your BP worth something nice ;)

Your soo right my friend.

Well since people arent exactly throwing 30k bids in your face maybe you should consider what you want for it as a minimum so people can actually bid on it if you actually wanna sell it that is ?... :p
And yes its a great bp agreed on that :)

Back