Selling Adj Fap

King Took

Provider
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
King Richie Took
Hi, I am selling an Adj fap. I have had it for quite some time now and I loved to hunt with it. It's a great fap and hunting with it in my beloved pixie5a :silly2: usually gives me a small profit when hunting not too big mobs. But now i am back in school, i have a job too so I cant hunt as much (havent been hunting in 2+ weeks even) as I used to. This means I'm offering someone else the opportunity to make his/her hunts a lot cheaper and more fun. Hunting bigger mobs shouldn't be too much of a problem either.

My opening bid is 50k
BO is 60k
min. bid increment 500ped
Anonymous bids over PM are accepted again! But I prefer that you post in tread unless you are absolutely sure you wish to remain unknown to others!!

>> Current Highest Bid: 52.0K through PM <<

In 2 weeks (12-12-2006 at +/-9pm gmt+1) i will sell it to the highest bidder and ofcouse BO means you will get instantly. As soon as I have the possibility to login at home, I'll arrange a meeting ingame with whoever may win.

gl&hf to all, Richie.

Last edited:
ouch prices rising fast, grab it wile u can...gl on sale m8:)

thanks for the bid, truantduck.
Yours in about 2 weeks if nobody else throws in an offer.

Keep it up people, this fap is discontinuous. Ignoring the chance of winning the lottery!

always 50hp heal with a bit skills, 2pec decay. Serious EU gamers can save a lot over time. And looking back in time this fap has done nothing but rise in price.
But yes 50k is a lot of money for most. It's a hard choice for too for people with the ped looking to buy this fap.

When I bought this fap it was for +34k. at that time i thought it was a sick price. But i bought it because I knew I'd be pulling me hairs out some months later if I decided not to get it. I'd keep it if I had more time.
That's just my story :)

Anyways, Bump.

Bump. Anyone else? still a lot of days left...:coffee:

Too bad spook :) can no longer ignore Rei's offer :p
Feel free to outbid

Btw i love your youtube clip m8

wuuuhuu :) looks like someone is getting some cash into the soc. fund .:D

thifap still available?

Curious if the fap is still available?

The fap is still in my posession. Nobody has bought it out yet but the opening bid is taken by truantduck. The auction will end on 12-12-06. So as long as BO has not been met before that date, The fap will be in my hands. I gave it 2 weeks because this is a serious item (maybe I should have done longer like till X-mas). Anyone still planning to throw in a bid should do it before 12-12-2006.

Bumpe Bump! :)

bumd-diz-onze-moore

4 my m8.

keep it up tooky.

Hey Sammy :)

Another bump for fap. 8 days left till the auction expires

breaking news: i already gathered enough peds to bid 1% of opening :yay:

I would love to buy it...

Too bad my ava is worth less than half the price...

bump

BUMP! :wtg:
Current highest bid: 50k
Auction expires: 12-12-06

If your smart, get friends with the guy, he will lend you the fapp for no cost at all !

The fap is still in my posession. Nobody has bought it out yet but the opening bid is taken by truantduck. The auction will end on 12-12-06. So as long as BO has not been met before that date, The fap will be in my hands.

so ur saying, even though opening bid is met, you wont sell because its not buyout ? if u was gonna do that just set the price, dont make people bid.....

@shockwave...

this auction goes that way:
if opening bid met (done) --> ends 12th of december
if buyout met (not yet) --> ends before 12th of december

:)

Yup like steffel said it. Same rules as in an ingame auction really. :cool:

Yup like steffel said it. Same rules as in an ingame auction really. :cool:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOT!?

CRAZY MAN!

YOU GIVING MA 2500 PEDS???

Ehrm.... jk... :D

bumd-diz-onze-moore

4 my m8.

keep it up tooky.

(can i lend it...:) could use it..lol)

ah ok, i misread i think :confused: looks to me like if the buyout isnt met then he keeps the fap regardless of bids.

gl on sale man damn fine fap!

ah ok, i misread i think :confused: looks to me like if the buyout isnt met then he keeps the fap regardless of bids.

gl on sale man damn fine fap!

Belive the lsat was sold for 52 of 55k :)

Back