Selling Ascension Armor ( F )

geanina

Guardian
Alex Udrica Geanina
Selling Ascension Armor ( F ) great for skilling.
Skill gain : - Laser Weapons 10%
- BLP Weapons 10%
- Blades 10%
- Brawler 10%
Price tt + 12k ped

This is just silly, and would be considered price manipulation in game.

They have been going for around 5k the set when actually people its selling the pieces for 500ped so actually a full set probably can cost just 3500ped, 12k its over priced but he is who have the set so can ask wathever he want... that doesnt mean it will sell if he dont take down the price to the actual market :)

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.
He its not doing nothing of that Barmonk, people its free to ask wathever they want for their items. He didnt put it on auction and a friend bought it at that price to manipulate the markup. So chill :p

Yes you re-sellers would say that. This armor is even a freebie and i was enjoying the AH system until i saw some nutsack put a es500 for something like 3k now, its almost like the old Pirates who put stupid overpriced weapons.

Yes you re-sellers would say that. This armor is even a freebie and i was enjoying the AH system until i saw some nutsack put a es500 for something like 3k now, its almost like the old Pirates who put stupid overpriced weapons.
Im not a resellet but wathever, at least i understand how rules work and prices, if you dont like the actual market just leave and dont fuck others. Its true 12k its overpriced but again people can ask for their items wathever they want and its the choice of people to research or not and buy it or not. So leave this post alone and the poor guy.

Back