SELLING atrox fang for a great price! prices negotiable

IHMJack

Provider
SELLING atrox fang for a unbeatable price, you cant found it for this price in the auctions.

Asking price 45 pecs! prices negotiable

Not strong enough to hunt down an atrox? now you can have a piece of atrox!

message me :D

P. S. - A new post is posted cuz I cant change the name on the title. :silly2:

Last edited:
dude, give it a rest

an atrox fang. In two threads. Seriously

:loco:

an atrox fang! that's so uber, I wish I could get one of them. Ah if only I could afford the price tag, never mind.

free bump

ok , 1st time thought was a joke ... now he really means it! :eek:

OMG, plz someone buy it so he stops selling that %$"% here :laugh:

When you loot a Claw plz DON'T make a thread lol :umn:

While your perfectly entitled to sell ur wears here, trying to sell tt fodder is plain stupid and wont help your reputation any.

Selling that sort of thing is done at PA not in a forum, take a look at all the sales threads (appart from yours) and you will see a pattern, All are TT+ that actually do have a tt+ value

While your fang has a value its 700% i think so tt of 0.02 x 7 = OMG 0.14!! A far cry from 1.85.

If your taking the price from auction you may want to remember that that price tends to include the 1 ped auction fee. so at best .85 which is still a rip off for a single atrox fang.

If they did sell like that the 2 or 3 hundred in my storage would be worth a small fortune.

Please give it some thought.

"dude, give it a rest

an atrox fang. In two threads. Seriously"

sorry, couldn't change the title so I had to make a new page :silly2:

BUMP
ubers out there dont miss your chance :D

woah, woah, woah, how did u get that, mod faps drop more often than those things, dude u are so lucky, they got a markup of about 7 pec, u one lucky mofo

ps im selling one berycled claw, now thats uberness incarnate

Last edited:
the new unbeatable price has been updated, you cant beat this price in the auctions. :D

i'll give u 100 efd if u promise to tt the fang :)

YES!! I have spent my entire life trying to loot one of these how did you do it? I bid 50,000,000!!!!!!!!

nanoPEC

50 Gazillion + an invicible gnome!!!!

I'm still not 100% sure on the point of this thread :confused:

Surely you don't expect to actually sell this on here do you? You say that 100 efd isn't valuable, but neither is 45 pec :confused: :confused:

IHMJack said:
100 efd isnt really valueble :(
well, i see 2 choices
either you tt it
or you take the 100 efd and tt it
last option you are paid better :D
anyway, this kind of thread is pretty unnecessary and even pretty bad for your rep
i have already seen you as a trader that definatly want to rip ppl off (not even "just" a trader)
but currently you move towards the reseller level in my opinion at least
there are several quite ok trading tactics, with building up sellers and buyers and taking a fee for the gathering of resources and providing bulks
but THIS, well, it is close to a scam, since you want to sell something far too common for a price far too high
you may still have some good reputation in the eyes of some ppl, but in mine, well, i say it simply this way
you are one of the kind of persons i warn my disciples of

I BID 1 PED!!!!!!!! :wise:

I guess MudKicker is the happy buyer then! :D

Daikibat tusk for 1.5k

ok while we are at it i'd like to sell my daikiba tusk (TT=4 peds)

bidding starts at 1.5k pecs (a bargain for this Uberitem)

Jay pheonix said:
-rep for you for bumping all three of yr shitty crappy selling threads today ....shameless :mad:
This isn't a shitty crappy sale... THIS is. :laugh:

eagle said:
ok while we are at it i'd like to sell my daikiba tusk (TT=4 peds)

bidding starts at 1.5k pecs (a bargain for this Uberitem)

1.5k for that is a bit over priced :(

The atrox fangs price is negotiable, please make a offer, I have about 40-50 of them.

Why don't you understand that your sell is like selling an items that is NOT rare at all , almost like Snable skin .... almost :rolleyes:
:sweat:

IHMJack said:
The atrox fangs price is negotiable, please make a offer, I have about 40-50 of them.

why dont u sell all 50 of them here, maybe then u find a buyer...i can imagine some nice artwork with those.

bump
this thread deserves to be on the top of list :laugh:

Denis said:
bump
this thread deserves to be on the top of list :laugh:

stickied as "a guide how not to sell and make friends...." :D

selling 1 soft hide
BID: 10k
Buyout: 100k

lol this thread is hilarious

ramboBG said:
selling 1 soft hide
BID: 10k
Buyout: 100k

lol this thread is hilarious
buyout buyout !!!
was i first???? :laugh:

Hah! Trying to pass off easily found stuff as Uber.... what kind of people are you.

SELLING: One Robot Radiator (keep your robots nice and warm) TT+ 2.8k ped :laugh:

Back