Provider
Society
Freelancer
Clark Akadian Kent
Getting rid of my Desert Stalker, :eek:

Serious offers please!

Thx and happy huntin

Any SB in mind?

Hidden buyout? yes there is one just throw offers and im sure someone will hit it. offers on it already are pretty close.

I had one a long long time ago.

I would value it the same as a ML45 in my own opinion.

Good luck.

I had one a long long time ago.

I would value it the same as a ML45 in my own opinion.

Good luck.

oops was thinking of jungle stalker.
move along nothing to see here ..bump

Last edited:
I take it for 10k if that is the hidden buyout, else I remove my 10k ped offer,. Regards, tk

well, i bid offer some more, but someones was higher, well, i u dont can sell it, give me a pm ;)

Bump

Currently we are at +12k ish, and im about to close auction.
Let me know if any more bids out there.

Thanks.
P.s i preferr pure peds there was a higher bid but it had some items.

EF rules state that if you are not requesting extra information about the sale or placing a bid you should not be posting in a thread ...

there is no way to prove either side of this sale so if everyone quits bumping it ... guess what it will go away.

I want to be VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!

This is NOT his Gun! Anyone buying this gun would just involve themselves with a STOLEN item.

So unless you want your account locked and possibly prosecuted through legal matters...

I recommend every to stay clear

P.S.
Scammer
Give Nos Missle Express's Gun Back
thank you

G'Day
Machinegunate

If really a stolen gun I take back my bid of 10k and I want to offer you 5k for it, if you need to sell it fast for quick peds to spend before you are getting caught,. :ahh:

If really a stolen gun I take back my bid of 10k and I want to offer you 5k for it, if you need to sell it fast for quick peds to spend before you are getting caught,. :ahh:

HAHAHA !

Good man i like your style how about we do 2.5k ped each and buy this one together lol.

:laugh:

I want to be VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!

This is NOT his Gun! Anyone buying this gun would just involve themselves with a STOLEN item.

So unless you want your account locked and possibly prosecuted through legal matters...

I recommend every to stay clear

P.S.
Scammer
Give Nos Missle Express's Gun Back
thank you

G'Day
Machinegunate
\Thanks Nate yeah this was my gun I thought they got rid of it. I wonder how they can sell it in game with there accounts locked? I wish I had it back in my hands. a reminder to all never let anyone borrow something you can't afford to lose.

That sucks.

Unfortunatly. Mindark does not involve themself with resolving scam cases (aka. give back the stolen item).

If their accounts was not locked, someone will eventually buy it ingame, Not being aware that its stolen, before its too late.

And their accounts locked? based only on not giving back the gun to you, Is even quite unlikely. Its seen several times, That since the EULA states all trades are final. There is nothing in the rules that would make them lock their accounts since its on own risk to lend items out.

But i sure hope mindark does though!

Interesting, sorry to hear about the drama involved with this rifle but I am very curious to see what it ends up selling for as I own one. It also seems to be by far the rarest of the Camo Arms rifles and I suspect there are only 3-4 of these in game.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Back