Selling:::> House

Recoda

Prowler
Recoda
House2.jpg

House3.jpg

House2_821190.jpg

House1.jpg

This is a house which the society "Church of the Mushroom Cloud" bought several years ago. We've split up, some of us have walked separate ways, but the house is still left. We would however like to sell this house and invest in a shop with the value of the house, and perhaps some additional funds as well.

The house is located west of Hadesheim, and is a big house which would be great for society-mettings.

Max guests: 60
Max Items: 295
Item points in display area: 7
Item points in additional area: 17
Additional Owned Area: Yes
Estate Area: 2250m^2
Estate Height: 15m
Estate Volume: 33750m^3

You do get additional land with the house as well, which will most likely be used in the future. So, let's see those offers. Send me a PM if you're interested.

We are looking for bids around 10k Peds.

Here's a pricecheck which we made: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84488

Current Offers:
7500 PED
8000 PED (Possible Offer)
8000 PED (Lost contact with the buyer)

Last edited:
Beautiful House, have run past it many times and dreamed.

GL with the sale, call this a BUMP...

yes gl, shameless bump:O

beuatiful house... i would love to have that!

consider this as a bump :)

Freddie

bumpety - nice house, think you might need to add a few peds when buying a shop tho.

Bump

P.S its a joke or its not? :scratch2: lol

What is a joke?

We're selling the house to make a team investment in a shop, and of course we will need to put in a few PEDs as well.

What is a joke?

We're selling the house to make a team investment in a shop, and of course we will need to put in a few PEDs as well.

well Photo is Photoshopped so i thinked its a joke but it seems its not a joke soooo... Goodluck selling it ! :)

well Photo is Photoshopped so i thinked its a joke but it seems its not a joke soooo... Goodluck selling it ! :)

It is, it's easier to see all of the details on the house this way. The house looks the same ingame. :)

Lovely place recoda, good luck selling it.

(yes this is a shameless post to top 2.7k post:silly2:)

It's a great idea to sell the house and buy a shopkeeper, so free bump to help ya on that ;)

I've received a couple of PMs, but I have not yet received any offer for the house. So keep them coming.

... and ... this evening's bump. Well, it's evening here. And i'm dreaming of owning this house. And i'm too knackered to play, ehem - 'participate' anymore.

We just received an offer of 8k Peds.

Nice crib! :D Free boomp! :wtg:

I'm not sure what happened to the guy who made an offer of 8000 Ped, as I have yet to receive an answer when I asked if I could meet him ingame. I've also received a bid on 7.5k, and someone else who may offer 8000 Ped for it.

I guess I'll just let this go on for a while.

I suppose it may be interesting to see what it actually looks like, so here are a couple of screenshots:

House3.jpg

House2_821190.jpg

House1.jpg

Location question

I could be interested in the property. can you list the lon - lat location so i might have a look. Many thanks:)

Oh, sorry. My PM Inbox has been full for some time now, but I'm afraid that the house has already been sold.

Back