Selling: Selling I2870 T4 & POE

Thehigh

Provider
Society
SDW -= Elite =-
Robin Larssa Larsson
Like the title says im selling an I2870 Tier4,5 and a tier 1 Protector of the empire armour (M).
Will write out complete rates later on.

BO for t4,5 I2870 +35k
POE sold on BO

Had a few intresting bids on I2870 and POE. Keep em coming

Regards Larssa

Last edited:
I would wager it is Male given his ava is male :silly2:

I don't know his ava is male.
But I search some other posts of him in the selling thread and he did sell male armor before, so indeed I guess it's a male armor.
And then again, it could just be a female armor that he is reselling, so I rather have it confirmed from the OP. ;)

I don't know his ava is male.
But I search some other posts of him in the selling thread and he did sell male armor before, so indeed I guess it's a male armor.
And then again, it could just be a female armor that he is reselling, so I rather have it confirmed from the OP. ;)

He has listed "Gender | Ingame" with the male symbols to the left of his post. :)

He has listed "Gender | Ingame" with the male symbols to the left of his post. :)

-I use the vB4 forum style (less screen candy catching coworker's eyes when I open the forum in the office ;) ) and then the gender is not shown next to the post.
-It could still be a re-sell or selling for someone else.

I assume that it's male yes, but I just would like to have confirmation of the OP.

Last edited:

I can confirm its a Male armor, i have it in my inventory atm. so start bid someting:). GL

Updated post with gender of the armour

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

Time for another BUMP

Can you provide a pic of the weapons stats with the enhancers installed , im stimulated more by visual images:)

Can be difficult this week. I forgot my gold card at home. And I'm off on a work-related course this week. But im sure there are other pictures out there somewhere :p But if someone is intrested in anything a friend is holding the gear so deals can be made anyway.

B . U . M . P

Pls pm with Buyout on the POE and tier information.

Thank You.

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

POE sold for BO

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P

B . U . M . P