Selling: Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II T2.9

Society
Amethera Demons
Jocke Julmust Deluxe
hi everyone!

I´m looking for offers on my imk2.

It feels a bit sad, I´ve had it since 2006 and still love it but I dont have time to do it justice anymore :(

Seems to be hard getting ped offers so I´m open for deals involving items too.

Send me an offer that I cant refuse and we´ll see:)

BO 110k peds

As a fun thing to know about the gun: I´ve heard it was looted by sibuk pregold but he repaired it so it never got the ancient status ;) other owners are: stormer deluxe,collector, Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken

best regards

Julmust

Last edited:
some interesting offers recieved, ped offers go first though :wtg:

:yay:Well well gl selling it :p:yay:

Can you confirm how many AIMK2 are/were ingame at 1 point, was it 3? Cause I'm now hearing its just 2.
Good luck on sale, will own this gun one day :):):yup:.

Can you confirm how many AIMK2 are/were ingame at 1 point, was it 3? Cause I'm now hearing its just 2.
Good luck on sale, will own this gun one day :):):yup:.

there are 2 of them, focus has one and star the other.

be super eco and save ped in the long run! :wtg:

range+eco is the name of the game! :laugh:

i remember watching you stand around for months in twin trying to buy this gun. gl selling her and sorry to see another fine player from the ages letting one go.

skip :)

there are 2 of them, focus has one and star the other.
Focus, who is that? I know Star has one, bought from Neomaven iirc & of course who can forget Stormers AIMK2... so then it really is 3 :eek:. GL on sale & thanks for info. Guns have such great lore :).

Bring up Julens post

Dude, Focus bought Stormers! There are 2 AIMK2:s I tells you ;)

What are you going to do with all that time and money, Musten? :scratch2:

there's two aimk2s.

stormer ---> focus
neomaven ---> star

gl buying either, ever.

ha!

i remember watching you stand around for months in twin trying to buy this gun. gl selling her and sorry to see another fine player from the ages letting one go.

skip :)

lol yes I waited for 4 months but it was worth it :laugh:

Focus, who is that? I know Star has one, bought from Neomaven iirc & of course who can forget Stormers AIMK2... so then it really is 3 :eek:. GL on sale & thanks for info. Guns have such great lore :).

haha I cant understand why you keep saying 3? :confused:

Back