10 ped bid :yay:

i bid 11 peds. :)

Darky.

sry, but due to lack of serious offers i have put this BP in ingame auction

auction ends saturday/~16.00 ingame time if anyone interested

sry, but due to lack of serious offers i have put this BP in ingame auction

auction ends saturday/~16.00 ingame time if anyone interested

Serious hahahaha.

It has no QR it will random drop for others who craft.

If you don't like the bids you should post what you want instead of putting people down by saying they're not serious.

You know the word haggle right?

Or next time put your price check in the price check forum where it belongs, not in the sale forum if your not going to be SERIOUS about selling it.

everything costs exactly that amount which someone is willing to pay and seller is willing to sell, and for 15 ped i'd rather keep it

everything costs exactly that amount which someone is willing to pay and seller is willing to sell, and for 15 ped i'd rather keep it

That's all fine but you still miss the point.

You put it up for sale.
You didn't do a price check.
You insult the bidders, because it doesn't meet expectations you hoped for.

You want a price check because your unsure then ask for one in the proper forum.

You want to sell it and you have a price in mind set that price.

At the VERY least since you got us bidding, you could have simply said the bids are lower than I now have in mind. I'm now setting the auction price to TT+X with BO: X

That's a lot nicer than saying we aren't serious. Every bid was serious it's what we want to pay and will pay for it. If you want more you say so and we will then decide to bid more or not.

In essence you violated what are rules/guidelines of the selling forum,
When you as a seller of an item have decided your opening bid and buyout bid for your item, do NOT change the prices DURING the auction. Think of the forum auction as if it where the real PE auction. Once a bid is placed you cannot change the buyout price! If the buyout price is met then do not raise it afterwards! If you do this your credibility and reputation on the trading market will go down the drain. People do not want to trade with you again if they feel they have been mislead.

You didn't set a price and then you changed your mind and didn't sell at all here.

Hell you didn't say in your first post you may not want to sell if the price isn't to your liking.

Sorry man but this was a horrible way to run and end an auction.
But this is only my opinion take it for what it's worth which is absolutely nothing unless you want it to.

i wanted offers, i got them and refused ( that's the difference between OFFER and bid, offer can be refused, so dont get insulted) this was not auction or pricecheck. But I understand your point.
Basically I wanted community to see this new BP, and if someone likes it, buy.

please :locked:

i wanted offers, i got them and refused [...]

what you wanted was a price check.

people, like yourself, have used this tactic for a long time - they hold a fake sale or auction. if you had any seriousness about what you were doing, you would have posted the minimum price you would accept.

you didn't do this.

instead, you hid behind your fake sale hoping someone would offer +200 or something.

let me tell you a little secret about blueprints. a general rule for a QR1 BP is 1 ped per level. unless, it is known that the print is rare. sometimes, people will tack on a little extra for novelty.

anyway, I'm going to look on the auction and have a good laugh at what you didn't think we should know - that is, what you were willing to sell for.

Back