Selling Large Appartment

zaber

Provider
Selling Large Appartment in Star Tower A

pm for offer

Last edited:
LOL ... I'll wait for the next batch. Most likely others will too.

Can't see anyone in their right mind buying a large apt for more than double it's worth :loco: :rofl: :trout:

You're not one of those mad 'I'll try and sell a billion tt trousers in Auction' are you? :laugh:

ultimababe said:
LOL ... I'll wait for the next batch. Most likely others will too.

Can't see anyone in their right mind buying a large apt for more than double it's worth :loco: :rofl: :trout:

You're not one of those mad 'I'll try and sell a billion tt trousers in Auction' are you? :laugh:

I was going to whine a little about him. But I guess that wont help and its his thread i think we should respect it....

Cindywood said:
I was going to whine a little about him. But I guess that wont help and its his thread i think we should respect it....

or, OR, we could just laugh at him after he thought 'ill buy this for 450.. then sell for more than 400%!! hahhah im a genius!

;)

me thinks that is a bargain!! after all, you get to be neighbors with the fabulous Devil Doll ;)

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
me thinks that is a bargain!! after all, you get to be neighbors with the fabulous Devil Doll ;)

DD

better make that price -1999 now.. infact.. take another 50PEC off it im not sharing a floor with that 'thing' ;)

Aww, c'mon. It ain't THAT bad... Aside from the occasional dead animal outside the door, empty beer cans stroun about, strange smells from under the door, loud music at odd hours, torturous sounds occasionally, the two broken barbeques on the deck, my "Welcome to the Love Shack" door mat and my tendancy to go into the wrong apartment when coming home at dawn... I don't see what the problem is really... :dunno:

DD

Devil Doll said:
Aww, c'mon. It ain't THAT bad... Aside from the occasional dead animal outside the door, empty beer cans stroun about, strange smells from under the door, loud music at odd hours, torturous sounds occasionally, the two broken barbeques on the deck, my "Welcome to the Love Shack" door mat and my tendancy to go into the wrong apartment when coming home at dawn... I don't see what the problem is really... :dunno:

DD
:rofl: :hammer: :laugh:

Devil Doll said:

DD
HAHAH, damn it now I gotta buy a ghetto appartment!
PArty on! :headbang:

Devil Doll said:

DD
:rofl: your funny :laugh:

i wouldnt want to live in a star tower to much PKing around there almost non at omegaton tonight.

anyway there will be another load of apts coming soon TI city and MA still own 5 G apts in my building might be for beta testers. ( it is the beta building lol)

Last edited:
Devil Doll said:

DD

see now you make me want that apartment :D

ill give you 350 for it :laugh: 350 EFD that is :tongue2:

Devil Doll said:

DD

I would be more worried about getting pked as i walk out my apartment door cause one of your buddies drank to much. lol

zaber - ill trade you for my medium + everything inside it! ;)

Aww geeze, there goes the neighborhood :rolleyes:

DD

Back