Selling MA105 UNL

Dragon

Old
Society
Poltropia
Paul Dragon Stark
I have for sale only one MA105 UNL ingame

Uber mining tool if you know how to use it and have time ;)
its not auction all offers above 200k are welcome
I could be interested also in trade for imk2

Regards
Dragon

Hmm 200K ?

bah if you get that, cool for ya. I'll start the offers with a Mk5 ME trade ^^

Bump o_O 200k.......

GUYS YOU WILL MAKE PROFIT WITH THE AMP SO 200k is nothing if you know the good mining areas.

GUYS YOU WILL MAKE PROFIT WITH THE AMP SO 200k is nothing if you know the good mining areas.

bs..........

U can make profit, no guarentees in this game!

I wish u luck in ur sale but I have to ask this question:

If ur gonna put 200k in game why wouldnt u just go to a crafter and do a deal on a large run? May even have a chance of hitting a biggie, who knows? Not too mention all those bigger amp BPs that will likely come along on a run like that.

Anyways free bump and gl ;)

I wish u luck in ur sale but I have to ask this question:

If ur gonna put 200k in game why wouldnt u just go to a crafter and do a deal on a large run? May even have a chance of hitting a biggie, who knows? Not too mention all those bigger amp BPs that will likely come along on a run like that.

Anyways free bump and gl ;)

Becourse if it was so simple that you would have amps for TT price on bigger runs, then a hell of alot more miners would simply craft their own amps... :)

But if you can give me 200K ped TT amps for 200K - I'll be more than happy to take them... Dosn't really matter what size amp it is

It's surely a damn nice item and every miner would have one :)

I doubt it's worth 200k, but the markup on MA105 is still high so....

Only thing is than u have to return @ tp and repair it everytime, with many amps u can make long runs without stopping, but that's not a so bad after all :)

GL with the sale and a free BUMP

ok an offer above 200k

300k dung (free bump_)

unlimited 105 in pvp4 is indeed very nice and profitable.

free bump

price on hight ma amps should be stable because of hight crafting cost.
this baby allow to drop 98 probes betwen repair so its enought to get overweight :p

it have only 2 ped decay but remember its not oa 103. mining enmaters its totaly diffrent ;) used in proper way could do with enmater market this wat unl oa 105 do with ore market :D

In enmatters we have a lot midle rares that can be easy found when you use proper finder. so avarage run have above 150% (sometime even above 200%) markup if you know where to mine ;)

as somene writed it allow to save cash and time for example burning 10 amps / day allow to save 650-700 ped dayly in month it give hmm ~20k + insane amount of skills,

why You think why its only few unl amps ingame;)?

well if u do have 200k offfer as u told me then oa105 is worth a million right, u should sell already i guess,cause seeing what u can play with on the rare side / time spent to drop, i think its a great offer
only the hardcore guys knowing what he do and play all day will dare paying that much, and theres not much people commiting their life to it it seems.

ill offer 130k peds and thats it tho.

well if u do have 200k offfer as u told me then oa105 is worth a million right, u should sell already i guess,cause seeing what u can play with on the rare side / time spent to drop, i think its a great offer
only the hardcore guys knowing what he do and play all day will dare paying that much, and theres not much people commiting their life to it it seems.

ill offer 130k peds and thats it tho.

OMG u don't have enuff with OA-105!?? :eek:

Gratz.
Now that the auction ended, I'll dare insert a shameless plug here:

Selling unl OA 103 SB:200k BO 220k
Item is unique in game.

Please pm me your offer in this range.

trade ins accepted: MM, imk2/3, foeripper.

EPIC Reseller :(

Bought @ 80k peds and after almost 1 year...item he sold for 220k ... how not to be angry about this ?! :mad:

Such actions should be banned.

Bought @ 80k peds and after almost 1 year...item he sold for 220k ... how not to be angry about this ?! :mad:

Bah anyway the guy who bought this MA105 at this price didn't think twice when considering the actual MA105 markup which is bound to go down even more. Also knowing that with that amount of money you can buy crafting skills + MA105 BPs that makes you even profit making them.

Bah anyway the guy who bought this MA105 at this price didn't think twice when considering the actual MA105 markup which is bound to go down even more. Also knowing that with that amount of money you can buy crafting skills + MA105 BPs that makes you even profit making them.

Hehe, that's right :D

I wonder who was teh idiot..? :rolleyes: I mean, MA105 is not OA-105, it's half that in terms of effect :D

Lucky for the seller, tho ;)

"teh idiot" is a respected EU player and a friend of mine; he is absolutely in love with the amp. Please refrain from such adjectives here.

Fyi, he already scored a 185 ped garcen hof this morning, so the amp works.

why would someone be an idiot for buying something he wants for a price he can affoard, seems like there is only one idiot in all of this.....
hope he/she/it gets a massive ATH since its a big gamble ;)

wish i had the peds to buy it

I'm sure you are joking, right ?
What do you expect, to sell it for 80kped in auction and then another one to relist it imediately for 200k ?

I'm sure you had an bid on that item when it was sold last year.
Or is it ?

"teh idiot" is a respected EU player and a friend of mine; he is absolutely in love with the amp. Please refrain from such adjectives here.

Fyi, he already scored a 185 ped garcen hof this morning, so the amp works.

Nice return on 220k:rolleyes:

Why not convince him to become a real mining hero and log all his runs on here?;)

I think this thread will be locked soon anyway. Congrats to the buyer, reminds meof someone buying PA mall 750k. When you have the money, you buy at the price you want and that's what makes EU interesting sometimes.

reseler lol .. blablabla...
You are angry because its not you who bought it:p
if You didnt noticed I used it whole time and in meantime it totaly payed back :p
I wouldnt sell it if I have more time for play, its great investment. And work realy well. but need time time time and once more TIME.
Only ppl who used unl mining amps are able to say something interesting in this case. And to be honest only SqualiXx know real potential of this tools.

and you still forgot that enmaters its not an ore and work totaly diffrent!

Back