Selling: Selling Mace mk 6 FEN + FEN Trauma amp

The MeanMachine

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights
I would like to sell Mace mk6 FEN tier 4,99 ready to tier to tier 5 and The FEN Trauma amp. This is definitly one of best hunting gears in game. Since its slower reload u get much much lower decay on amp and very low breaking of dmg enhancers. Mace is 88+ % eff and u amp it with best amp ingame that has 4,5 dpp which is just INSANE. Since attack Speed is low i personally garanty you u Will use The both amp and dmg enhancers and Will profit with it not like other fen weapons If u amp them even If 88 % u Will end up losing and than use 0 enh and NO amp which is so god damn borring. This gear has 140 dps which is far more than all those other fen weapons u Will run unamped. Not to mention that every dmg enhancers gives u a sickkkk dmg increase which makes mace even more eco. Just this last mayhem alone i ended up profiting 10k ped. I want to sell Mace amp combo for 100k ped. PM me here or ingame with offers.

costs to return back entropia life from private to publick rofl i aint paying them a cent lol

For a moment, thought 4.5 dpp setup... After rereading, yeah amp is 4.5. Setup is not

Also you may want to update that lower apm breaks more enhancers now vs higher apm, it has been reversed.

More attack Speed breaks more enhancers. If u belive in everything MA says u are naiv. RENT The mace and try break enhancers and than compare with claw which u Will never use enhancers on. PERIOD

I never said mace has 4, 55 The amp has it that is overpowered and has 85 eff The Amp. MACE ALONE is also quite good dpp but not 4,5 ofc. Amp is a very good complement to it and it improves it.

I test many fen weapons and this is only one i never stopped using The dmg enh and The amp and ped card actually going The right direction. So u get The picture :)

With recent VU enhancers now break on PED cycled so rate of fire makes no difference. At least this is my understanding of the release notes, and my personal experience by using enhancers on lower output weapons.
I like the profit guarantee. So can I get a full refund if I don’t TT profit? That’s so generous. ?

With recent VU enhancers now break on PED cycled so rate of fire makes no difference. At least this is my understanding of the release notes, and my personal experience by using enhancers on lower output weapons.
I like the profit guarantee. So can I get a full refund if I don’t TT profit? That’s so generous. ?
Why not make it fair for everyone - if some pirate hacks the bank we can all afford it anyways - free money and same haircuts FTW!!

Back