Selling Modified Tegretov, shadow thi M, (Adj V1)

Baja Nicky Maja

Dominant
Baja Nicky Maja
Yes its true, im selling my precious Modified Tegretov.

I've recived several PM,s of people ho's intrested so i decided to make a thread about it.

All the information you need about this exceptional blp carbine Follows:

modteg.JPG

Max tt: 8679
Current tt: 822 :silly2:
Attacks / minute: 57
Max range: 104.5M
Max dmg (unamped): 69
Dmg / sec (unamped): 65.55 - 99.75dmg/sec with Evil :D
Ammo burn: 11
Decay / attack: 4.9pec
Dmg / pec 4.3396

This is an excellent Blp carbine for both hunting(Best dmg/pec BLP weapon to my knowledge) and PVP.

I've heard that people offers 85k for it so i guess im gonna start set the "open" bid at 85k and see where it lands.

Please feel free to pm me with your offers or post it here.

Regards.

EDIT:

shadow thighguard M SOLD +10k - by: Unknown

Adj v1 SOLD

i do NOT, take offers under 80k :)

Last edited:
nice wepon indeed..too bad i dont have 85k but i think its whort more its a hell off a nice stats...it must be the BlP ultimate wepond... good luck sell it....

+rep 4 the nice gun :cool:

Bump, Mod Teg=love at first shot xB

Dont sell that gun, keep hunting. Btw, i advise u to change that starting price of mod tegretov, of bcoz ppl offering is large-scaling concept. Ppl wants higher prices so they have anymous bidders or ppl who buy (friends) etc. This gun is very nice, i heard that 1st one what was ingame, was sold for much more cheaper price. ok, now r new times, all is changing, but i dont think that so much. Nice find and goodluck :>

I know you wanna sell the gun, but easy on the bumps :)

On another note, one of the reasons for the high pricetag on the mod tegr before was that it was unique. It's not that anymore... Still an absolutely lovely weapon, but think you should consider lowering the start bid to around 50-60K (Just a thought) :)

Still awesome loot even if you "only" get 60K for it :)

Just wanted to add this info for you .. I see you based yours on damage an sec. But really not many if any one is going to buy an evils for 10,000 (current prices)

Maybe better to give damage like this?

Gun 69 + Dante 30 = 99 Damage with Dante (1.05 secs)
8 more damage per shot then imk2 with 106 amp
5 more damage per shot then imk2 with 204 amp

Evil is 5 more damage I think? From last seeing one...

Gun 69 + 35 (evils) = 104 damage. (1.05 secs)

Keep in mind while I said Jena told me, she got offers for 85,000 peds.

1) it was the only mod tr6 in game..... expcet value to drop on it since its not the only one in game.

2) Items tend to drop an few at an time, so an other thing keeping offers low at t his time is ppl are waiting to see if more of them are gona drop? Which will lower the value of them more .

At the very least please consider this an free bump ;)

IM not sure if this is the right time to sell to be honest.

you might want to wait and maybe no more will drop for at least an while and ppl will consider paying alot more.

Last edited:
Reactions: dub
deleted cuz it was bullshit here lol

Last edited:
DuDy said:
i don't understand to this, are u going to trade all those for imk2 ? if so, why ? rofl mod tr-6 is A LOT better then shitty imk2 lol o_O and imk2 is also much cheaper then all those together, at least it was 60 - 80k ~ last time when i saw somebody buying it

Dude, You're so off. =/

Last imp2 sold @100k peds as info... And sorry for hijacking, consider this a bump :)

Optima said:
Last imp2 sold @100k peds as info... And sorry for hijacking, consider this a bump :)
ok ;-) bumpatafatazor

Nicole sry, there was Evil amp for 5kpeds only in auc. Sry for hijacking :O

Randy said:
Nicole sry, there was Evil amp for 5kpeds only in auc. Sry for hijacking :O

np, and by the way...

Nicole said:
Gun 69 + Dante 30 = 99 Damage with Dante (1.05 secs)
Evil is 5 more damage I think? From last seeing one...

Gun 69 + 35 (evils) = 104 damage. (1.05 secs)

Dante have 31 dmg and not 30 :silly2:

Baja Nicky Maja said:
np, and by the way...

Dante have 31 dmg and not 30 :silly2:

about evil amp i don't know why ppl pay that much for it o_O

Name: Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Type: BLP Amp
Stats
Damage: 31 HP
SkillMod: 0 %
Economy
Ammo: 3 cells
Decay: 4,000 PEC
Cost: 7,00 PEC
Value: 199 PED
Eco: 4,43 HP
Damage types
Impact: 3 HP
Penetr.: 28 HP

Name: Fi/Ra/Co Evil
Weight: 0,6 kg
Stats
Damage: 36 HP
Economy
Decay: 5,950 PEC
Cost: 8,95 PEC
Value: 211 PED
Eco: 4,02 HP
Damage types
Penetr.: 33 HP

3 more damage & 0.41 less economy is worth 4.5k ped more then dante ? i laugh at those who pay that much for it o_O

if dante is +600 evil should be +800 max :rofl: but since there is not lot of them it becomes rare (btw will somebody pay me tt+1k for my sollomate busho ? it's rare now !) lol

gl with sale , mod tr-6 pwn ! :D
& bumpatafatazor #2

I was interested in buying the mod tegerov that was looted long time ago, around then the price was around 18-22k..well I know price is exclusivy determined my supply and demand in PE and im not trying to undermine your salesthread but I would be interested in this one if the starting price was abit more "flexible", atm the price is the same as a Mod Merc which has stats far beyond...but I do love BLP carbines

DuDy said:
about evil amp i don't know why ppl pay that much for it o_O

Name: Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Stats
Damage: 31 HP
Economy
Decay: 4,000 PEC
Cost: 7,00 PEC
Value: 199 PED
Eco: 4,43 HP
Damage types
Penetr.: 28 HP

Name: Fi/Ra/Co Evil
Weight: 0,6 kg
Stats
Damage: 36 HP
Economy
Decay: 5,950 PEC
Cost: 8,95 PEC
Value: 211 PED
Eco: 4,02 HP
Damage types
Penetr.: 33 HP

3 more damage & 0.41 less economy is worth 4.5k ped more then dante ? i laugh at those who pay that much for it o_O

if dante is +600 evil should be +800 max :rofl: but since there is not lot of them it becomes rare (btw will somebody pay me tt+1k for my sollomate busho ? it's rare now !) lol

gl with sale , mod tr-6 pwn ! :D
& bumpatafatazor #2

It's 5 more damage. The price is high because there are very few available and sometimes there are people willing to pay very high prices to have the best. Once more are available, I think many people would be willing to pay +1500-2000.

Maja, just stick to your pirce... we all know in the end someone will buy this for 85k or more...
and then we will see silverfox using it 5min later...

oh... it was only ment to bump... :wise:

Larsen said:
Maja, just stick to your pirce... we all know in the end someone will buy this for 85k or more...
and then we will see silverfox using it 5min later...

oh... it was only ment to bump... :wise:

hehe, ty Larsen i'll try :silly2:

yea comon guys 8500 usd is nothing for a couple of pixels :rolleyes:

i want it :tongue2: but i dont 85k want it :D

good luck :cool:

dropkick said:
yea comon guys 8500 usd is nothing for a couple of pixels :rolleyes:

Yeah and its very nice pixels u will get :)

Don't take it as a joke , and don't insult me but ...
I bid 30k @ mod TR6 , so that we get a public idea :)

Edit : I would bid less if i wasn't Supreme Master blp sniper :tongue2:
Tried the gun long time ago , and i didnt like it at this moment ... maybe its cool now

can i draw u fools some guns in paint and sell it for 85k ?

i mean i will even attach the lasers and scopes to the pixel work and they never decay. and u can print it off on paper and run around shooting ur girlfreinds cat and trying to loot it.

all this while yelling LOOT ME A MOD FAP YOU NOOB!

;)

Get what you can for it, everyone understands you want to get the most you can.

That being said, I think Heiros offer is a lot more valid than taking the word of some person who stated they had a bid of 85k on one... Where is that bidder now eh? :wise:

Not meant to impede on your sales thread, just a tad bit of advice, and I wish you luck on your sale

Back