Selling Nemesis Full Set (F)

Gala

Provider
Society
EMS|Exponential Models
Shiri Gala Sato
Starting price tt+1k, Buyout tt+1.1k(edited)

auction will end in Sunday evening.

Greatfully,
Gala

Last edited:
Erm? Werent u buying Nemesis time ago ? How to call this ? reselling?

Offtopic: saw in auc MK5 ME, seller is Mia Militia...( same person as Matyndas Zarg Cekutis), am saying this bcoz maybe u remember what happened when HunterZ tried to buy an Eon harness from him...

Randy said:

Offtopic: saw in auc MK5 ME, seller is Mia Militia...( same person as Matyndas Zarg Cekutis), am saying this bcoz maybe u remember what happened when HunterZ tried to buy an Eon harness from him...

Yes mate, i was buying Nemesis set few weeks ago. If you will meat me in game you can see my brand new Jaguar. :p Don't think i need both armor. :D And if you want you can call it reselling, don't see nothing wrong in that.

BTW, don't know what you have in mind about Mantvydas, MK ME or EON, could you explain in PM ???

Have a nice day mate. ;)

Greatfully,
Gala

Last edited:
Randy said:

Good day :)
As I know, HunterZ never bought EON from me. Would be realy interesting to hear, what happened??? And wtf is Militia? and who are u Randy?

hey, stop spaming my thread :tongue2:

Gala said:
hey, stop spaming my thread :tongue2:
Now, I remmeber, I tryed to sell my harness to Stoikow from Warantz. But I hear first time, that HunterZ wanted to buy it...
And get lost Gala :D

hrrrr, ZARG, i am selling Nemesis here...

Randy said:

So what if someone is reselling you utter fool? Its completely legal.

Zarg, you go girl - we dont' mind resellers one little bit round these here parts.

I hope you make a tidy profit off someone - more fool them eh? :lol:

ok, let it be as way to earn money, but not to use multiple avatars for bidding and fooling ppl.

My EON harness has nothing to do with Galas EON harness. Yes, I bought it for a resell from dropkick (and dropkick knows that, I told him, when I bought it) for 9.3k, and I lost on it (sold for 8.7k). I was leaving the games, so I realy didn't care about few hundreds, just wanted to get cash faster...
Yes, I make money from trading and everybody knows that, but I don't use multiple avatars or shit like that, I don't know who is that Militia or whatever. Gala sold his EON harness a bit later, and yes, she bought it for a resell too. But I don't see anything bad in reselling.
And Gala didbn't buy nemesis for a resell. She just got her a Jaguar set yesterday or so (maybe a few days ago).

ha ha ha, sorry it seems to be realy funny topic :D

anyways keep it comming, nemesis can wait :D don't want explain anything, i like this way of true :D:D:D
ha ha ha

Greatfully,
Gala

i definetly bought EON harness male from one from u. paid 8.5k - tried to bid - then someone from us overbid me and i passed - then someone from us my lithuanian friends put it back in auction with my last bid - because i need it @ this moment - btw have it atm :)) and dont say u never sold it to me :) damn lithuanian speculants :)

gala, zarg and few some - u act as some not first time btw....

HunterZ said:
gala, zarg and few some - u act as some not first time btw....

funny person, i can't prove anything to you, you can't prove anything to me, so what is the point of spaming???

I won't waist my time explaining anything to you mate, you can think what ever you want, ppl i know, ppl who know me will know what is true, and what is not... That is all i care about! :tongue2:

HunterZ, I am realy happy that u got that harness, but u realy didn't buy it from me. But u could just find me in game, and as for Latvian friend, I would have made a good price (at that mement, I was leaving PE anyway). But u didn't. And u started to flame me in forums w/o even worning me, that u created such post about me... Would be realy nice to know, when someone shit on your head. Ah, whatever...

la la la, still selling Nemesis :)

New buyout price tt+1.1k

Back