Ice

Deactivated Account
Lololololo

LOLOLOLOLO:yay:

Last edited:
:eek: why .0 ? is it a newly looted?

I'll start, with 100 peds

Seriouse offers please!!

please post a serious startbid if you dont want an serious offer, cause i have no idea what this bp is worth without qr.

200ped :silly2:

yes, what a ridiculous thing to say, if you want a serious bid, make a serious price.

Well do a little reseach on Entropedia and u can get the latests prices on this bp.
I cant keep up with prices from day to day bases as fast as prices change in game. :eek:

no you muppet, YOU are the one who is supposed to do the research. If you state no startbid, then you will receive offers of 1pec or above.

This guy minus repped me for offering 100 ped on a BP with no startbid. GL with your sale, you certainly lowered the amount of people willing to buy from you.

Well do a little reseach on Entropedia and u can get the latests prices on this bp.
I cant keep up with prices from day to day bases as fast as prices change in game. :eek:

The latest prices on this BP are ussually for ones with QR 1.00 ;)

Minus repping someone for offering 100 ped is truly dumb. ;) Good luck with the sale. And if you want serious offers, put an SB.

With serious bidders no need for serious startingbids :rolleyes:

Dude, you are a dork. I personally think 100 ped is a very serious start bid for this blueprint, even though they hardly drop. Elsewhere on this forum someone is trying to sell a Reilly bp with qr 82 for 1500 ped, but he has serious trouble finding any buyer.
To skill this bps qr up to 82, it normally takes a serious amount of loss to be taken. Only when you are lucky and get 1 of the very rare 2-4k hoFs on Reilly boots, or a couple of 500-1k hoFs, you might reach this qr without any loss.

Without these kinda HoFs though, you definitely won't make up for the crafting losses with the Reilly boots markup or the puny ESI that you can fill with Tailoring skills.

So if I have to choose between a 1500 ped 82 qr bp or yours... Well difference in price is 1500-100=1400 ped. Go ahead and try it yourself, skilling up your bp to 82 qr with less then 1400 ped loss on all crafting attempts.

So is your bp actually worth 100 ped. Or more? Or less? To you it's worth much more because you WANT it to be worth more.
For the people bidding on it and actually wanting to use it, it's worth the difference between the cost to skill up the bp themselves or buy one with high qr for 10 times as much.

Why I call you a dork?! You should have more respect for people wanting to buy your stuff. PE is turning into a buyers market again, not into a sellers market!! Set an opening bid and don't be an arrogant fart!

Bp sold for 2 k !! Thanks for your bids :yay:

could you please provide some kind of proof that this deal was in any way real?

cause i have a major problem seeing it being realistic as this other fellow "linxu" or similar to that have been trying for almost a month selling his reilly bp at 82qr at 1500ped startbid, without any interest.

makes me pretty suspicious... even less while looking at your amount of post and your reputation bar.

Tells it all about what u are.
Tread closed so dont burn any energy at this anymoore. Wont read it !!

Last edited:
Back