Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Go to your local library or internet cafe and get some time on a computer.

Go to your email and change the password.
Do the same to your EU account.
Make sure the new passwords are quite different from your current one, hard to break, but still easy enough for you to remember without writing them down.

Do NOT log into either of these from your home computer. Only contact EU support via remote computers until the problem is solved and you are 100% sure that any potential security problems on your home computer are gone. (wiping the hard drive is always a nice, if nuclear, option)

Good luck.

They have changed my email for my avie and THANK YOU! I can tell you how I know you shot me a private message so I can prove I am the real Sexy if you would like.

How did this person get your EU password?..I'm still scratching my head..I know there is no place in my computer that has it,Even if they hacked my email. Something is missing I think. Did they send off for it through EU?..In which case you would see that right?..Or was your email re-routed with it? :scratch2:

They hacked my email sent MA new password request and change my password there then changed my email so ma say I do not have an account when I send a support case.

Really sorry to hear of all of this, from what you said they got into your EU account, your email and even FB and Skype, pretty much covered all the bases there :(

I just have a question out of curosity, your EU account was just hacked yesterday I believe from this thread, and you didn't have a gold card on the account at that time, but now you have one? How did you get a gold card on the account from MA so fast (on a weekend and shipped from Sweden to the US?) if you can't even get into the account? Just confusing and probably a mistake :scratch2:

All the best, hope it all gets sorted, if Kim on EF can't help give MA a phone call first thing tomorrow would be my suggestion, at least get the account locked down for now.

Really sorry to hear of all of this, from what you said they got into your EU account, your email and even FB and Skype, pretty much covered all the bases there :(

I just have a question out of curosity, your EU account was just hacked yesterday I believe from this thread, and you didn't have a gold card on the account at that time, but now you have one? How did you get a gold card on the account from MA so fast (on a weekend and shipped from Sweden to the US?) if you can't even get into the account? Just confusing and probably a mistake :scratch2:

All the best, hope it all gets sorted, if Kim on EF can't help give MA a phone call first thing tomorrow would be my suggestion, at least get the account locked down for now.

well I got the gold card so fast not from ma a friend here were I live started playing the game not to long ago and got a gold card he never set it up for his account so he let me have it. So if I get my account back Which at this point in time is not looking to good I will put in on there ASAP my account was hacked on 8/12/2011 not sure at what time it took place just know that it did. As I have said I was sitting behind my boyfriend R6rocket when he asked me why I logged in no where near my pc in fact my daughter was on my pc and no she was not on eu at all. She was on her facebook. THANK YOU for your support means a lot

well I got the gold card so fast not from ma a friend here were I live started playing the game not to long ago and got a gold card he never set it up for his account so he let me have it. So if I get my account back Which at this point in time is not looking to good I will put in on there ASAP

Um, good luck with that.

Issue is not fixed please tell all you know this hacker is asking my friends for ped I NEVER ASK FOR PED FROM ANYONE

Um, good luck with that.

thanks I am going to need all the luck I can get

No, my point was that I believe (though I may be wrong) that each issued gold card is assigned to a specific avatar, and can not be transferred, even if it hasn't been activated yet.

Again, I may be wrong, but...

No, my point was that I believe (though I may be wrong) that each issued gold card is assigned to a specific avatar, and can not be transferred, even if it hasn't been activated yet.

Again, I may be wrong, but...

oh that is good to know thanks

Wish ma would get back with me and block my account the banned ppl all the time WHY ME :(

Please tell every one you know I have a LOT of ppl on my fl

Not sure if someone mentioned it, but the best way to have your account blocked in a timely manner is to scan a copy of your photo ID, with the name and birthday clearly legible. That's how I had mine closed when I lost my gold card. Hope that helps!

Not sure if someone mentioned it, but the best way to have your account blocked in a timely manner is to scan a copy of your photo ID, with the name and birthday clearly legible. That's how I had mine closed when I lost my gold card. Hope that helps!

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU that help bunches

:eyecrazy: going nuts here smoking my brains away

Waiting on MA :scared:

I would not ask for ped would refuse to take it I am a giver and a lover not a taker

Did you know that trying to log in w/ a bad password 3 times locks the account for a while? (can't remember how long. Hour?) Next time ava is logged out, lock it.

Did you know that trying to log in w/ a bad password 3 times locks the account for a while? (can't remember how long. Hour?) Next time ava is logged out, lock it.

wow ty
:)

I hope all my friends know me well enough not to give this hacker any ped or items

Damn this Sux Sorry to Hear

God I saw this thread being spammed in Twins yesterday, read thru and feel so sorry for u. Like all If we see ur avi I will not deal with her.
I really hope MA do somthing bout this for u
Condolences
Inf

God I saw this thread being spammed in Twins yesterday, read thru and feel so sorry for u. Like all If we see ur avi I will not deal with her.
I really hope MA do somthing bout this for u
Condolences
Inf

thank you that means a lot to me. I am doing all I can to get MA to listen to me but I am scared to make them mad at me

Nice tip. Totally forgot about that one lol.

Nice tip. Totally forgot about that one lol.

I would have never thought of it on my own for sure to stressed at least they can not deposit any money closed that fast

I have a good Question can you change the user name or login name of an account because it they changed that I would not be able to lock it up?

sorry to hear Sexy.. that is seriously low of them.. hope it gets fixed soon .. *hugs*

sorry to hear Sexy.. that is seriously low of them.. hope it gets fixed soon .. *hugs*

thank you Royal Lola has told me you have been really helpful in game and thanks for that as well means a lot to me *hugs*

Once the hacker logged out, keep logging in with your account (or try to) yhe password will be wrong, but your account will get temp locked due wrong password.

Keep doing this as much as possible so the account stays locked until supports responds. (You can always send an e-mail to support, if you can't logon to the support section anymore.)

If you are lucky the hacker put the stuff in auction with your account, so the peds from sale will be returned to your ava; (And since you can keep it locked he won't access it anymore.) Its a small consolation but the best you have for the moment.

I hope things works out and yes get a GC!!!

Back