Selling: Sentinel (F,L) and Eon (F,L) Parts

Arokh

Stalker
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Arokh Arokh Cindar
A while back started collecting parts in a slim hope of creating a full set of either of these armours. No such luck since parts seem hard to come across, and unfortunately they've ended up gathering dust in storage. So thought I may as well sell them and let someone else get use out of them! Some parts have already been sold on auction, and I have these left to sell:

(Eon Shins (F,L) TT = 80.44PED
SB: 130% by anonimity
BO:250%
(Market history is 392%)

Sentinel Arm Guards (F,L) TT = 121.38PED (Market history is 300.71%) (SOLD)
Sentinel Gloves (F,L) TT = 62.16PED (Market history is 210%) (SOLD)

The market values are instant buyout prices (pretty much what I paid for them), however I will accept offers that are reasonable in todays market. So no "lol, I'll buy them all for a bottle of sweat and a bombardo!", or else :trout:

Post offers here.

Come on guys! They're F! A perfect gift for your female partner in Entropia. Nothing says "I love you" more than some random armour parts.

Last edited:
EULA Agreement

By opening or reading this thread, you the user hereby agree to purchase at least one of the items being sold in the post above.

:bump:

EULA Agreement

By opening or reading this thread, you the user hereby agree to purchase at least one of the items being sold in the post above.

eek you got me.

I'll start off with 200% on the sentinel parts.

Come on, ending tonight. So bump!

Be awesome. Place a bid. :)

Bump. Sentinel parts have been sold, all that's left is the Eon shins.

Buy them. They're really in fashion at the moment!*

*Fashion advice from Arokh is not 100% guaranteed to be correct

Imagine if I kicked you in the shins. It'd hurt right? Not if you were wearing Eon shin guards!

Buy them. Save your shins.

Bump

Come on, make some offers. You never know, I just may accept.

Come, take this armour off my hands :)

Eon shins still for sale, with a new BO and an amazingly low SB :)

I see lots of views but no bids... have any of you other than Smartiez read my posted EULA? No? Well then, take a look. Without bidding you're breaking it! IMMA REPORT YOU!11!!!!

Okay I lie. But a bid would be nice. :)

Bump, c'mon someone take these Eon Shins (F,L) off my hands!

Remember, be safe! Have protection!

...and what better than Eon to protect you?* :)

*I mean protection from mobs, avatars, and just generally being attacked in game. Not in the other way! So don't come running to me in 9 months time complaining you now have kids because your avatar was wearing Eon at the time and the protection it offered didn't "protect you" in that way!

C'mon even if the start bid isn't what you want, feel free to make an offer. :)

Buy the shins. Make a dragon happy. :yay:

Still unsold.

Eon still up for grabs. If you buy it, I'll be your friend :silly2:

well since they're such a hot item it seems. i'll offer you 130% on them.

well since they're such a hot item it seems. i'll offer you 130% on them.

Errm... sure. Okay. Better than chucking them in the TT. Glad someone has finally made an offer! :D

Will leave this thread running until 20:00 MA time today. If there's no other last minute offers (lol, yeah right! :laugh: ) then the shins are yours for 130%.

Back