Discovery: Sentinel Foot Guards, SGA Edition(M)

Gratz, still want to leave ? ;p

Combo, you're a great guy and we've known each other a long time but didn't you JUST say you were chipping out? Can a person loot anything nice without making a chipout thread first?

Combo, if this was your plan then, in all honesty, well played.

Combo, you're a great guy and we've known each other a long time but didn't you JUST say you were chipping out? Can a person loot anything nice without making a chipout thread first?

Lol i thought the same....then Buzz's thread about sga came to my mind...:)
Gz nice loot tho.

Give me an fair offer and you'll never heard of me again, ok !?

I'm waiting your offer!

big gratz, well deserved :)

Hehe, first the 16k ambu, now this, both after you decided to quit. I really need to hurry and make my own sellout thread before SGA ends :D

WOW! :eek::eek:

Awesome find Combo! :yay:

Don't sell it ! :D

I still do healing if you need some Help with ur125 ;)

big gratz, well deserved :)

Hehe, first the 16k ambu, now this, both after you decided to quit. I really need to hurry and make my own sellout thread before SGA ends :D

yeah,i was thinking the same thing except im to lazy to make an good selloutthread :)
i will be selling out for real though if i dont get a good loot this year,i just mentally cannot take the hunting me and my wife have done past months and not getting a single decent loot

Gratz C , :yay::yay::yay:

Gratz! Nice one.

gratz, deserved !!! ;)

nice find congratz :wtg::wtg::silly2:

Congratulations

Ty all, in the end I think a lot of people that didn't start a "sell out" thead got lots of SGA items, and not only 1, but I guess they diserved it more than me.

For all those ignorants that just pop in without knowing to many about situation I recomand you to be more informed before puting all those things here, but I guess this is like in RL:

"A fool doesn't look so fool until he open his mouth..."

Back