seriously!? 2 types of sweat!?

Society
Angels & Devils
ken crisis fair
seriously!? 2 types of sweat!? i wasnt here when MF was first on but im guessing there wasnt 2 types of sweat. was it really necessary to introduce a new type of sweat. the diluted one is going for a good price but the vibrant is low and probably will go lower since nexus is going up. anyone else think its insane? also disregard this question if there really was 2 types of sweat when MF was on b4:(

no there was only 1 type, but there were also only 1 type of Mind Essence. Now there is 3 types. 1 is bought in TT. the old comes from Vibrant sweat and nexus. The new one comes from the new type of sweat and nexus I think

tt me allows mindforce to become a real combat profession. maybe. :rolleyes:

so do u find this a little harsh specially considering some people like myself had sweat stored up?

so do u find this a little harsh specially considering some people like myself had sweat stored up?

No. :silly2:

Speculation in any market is risky.

Still, i think it's too soon make any conclusions about the future price of sweat, other than to say there's never been a reason to believe it would trend any way but down.

nah. Unfortunly with EU you have to be two steps before them :3 so there is often where a person might feel "screwed over" in this game :3

they are the game master and they changes the rules by their will :D

the original sweat might not rise in price thought

current sweat price was set by 2 things: tp chip usage (which continues as usually) and reseller's "omfg i'll be pedillionaire when mindforce is reintroduced as full!". that would have been grand peak in mf price, making combat mf skilling to expensive for most of us.

Why would you do that? There are hundreds of newbiew willing to collect sweat for you if you need it...

lol half the sweat i have in storage is from others. the rest is all me :p

seriously!? 2 types of sweat!? i wasnt here when MF was first on but im guessing there wasnt 2 types of sweat. was it really necessary to introduce a new type of sweat. the diluted one is going for a good price but the vibrant is low and probably will go lower since nexus is going up. anyone else think its insane? also disregard this question if there really was 2 types of sweat when MF was on b4:(

Actually it's THREE :D

the "old" one
the one bought from tt
the one made with looted diluted sweat

No. I personally have expected something like this and have advised people NOT to store up sweat for the future, based on my experience of how MA "improve" things. Similarly I expect them to make taming far more complicated (and expensive) when it is reintroduced.

yes i do think its harsh and to all those people who said sweat wud go up when mf comes back.... shame on u... I did tell u that it might not... now nexus is spiking again :(. But time will tell ken its only been 1 day so far give it time.

~Mark~

what makes you think it will drop? supply is the same but demand just got bigger

I will be happy as long as it makes it easier to sell at 5ped before it took some time.

So I find it somewhat funny... whatd you expect? Huge price increase lol.... you do realize that supply has been growing steady while demand was super low.... demand is now up a bit... but still not quite up to supply levels... sweat will need something more to get back to .05 mark.

yes i do think its harsh and to all those people who said sweat wud go up when mf comes back.... shame on u... I did tell u that it might not... now nexus is spiking again :(. But time will tell ken its only been 1 day so far give it time.

~Mark~

Its funny man.... seriously... what could MA do that would diminish sweaters supplies? Even before Cry there was so much buildup of the argo border abuse... then add lack of MF for all this time... you've probably got such buildup of supply that people are praying for a price increase... the fact is... supply is always exceeding demand... unless MA did something drastic sweat will continue to get cheaper and cheaper as supply/suppliers grow....

As for ME ammo thats a great idea... was a joke before that you'd pay 1.7-1.8pec per usage due to cost... made it dumb... and robbed MA of funds... this way MA can make money and people can use ME stuff easier and save money... its a win win for everyone.

what makes you think it will drop? supply is the same but demand just got bigger

Supply is the same, but demand just got higher... so true....

But this is supply to demand

100:1

Now demand just got increased

100:4

Pretty much same as before... those who "risked" "invested" or waited for a miracle potion for sweaters will be sadly disappointed with this patch....

nah i have faith, when TP chips came back i sold for 1. and 0.7 so i'm hoping for a boost so that people don't have to sell below 0.5

Its funny man.... seriously... what could MA do that would diminish sweaters supplies? Even before Cry there was so much buildup of the argo border abuse... then add lack of MF for all this time... you've probably got such buildup of supply that people are praying for a price increase... the fact is... supply is always exceeding demand... unless MA did something drastic sweat will continue to get cheaper and cheaper as supply/suppliers grow....

As for ME ammo thats a great idea... was a joke before that you'd pay 1.7-1.8pec per usage due to cost... made it dumb... and robbed MA of funds... this way MA can make money and people can use ME stuff easier and save money... its a win win for everyone.

No ur absolutely right man, and I know it wasnt going to get any easier for sweaters I just sold my stash for 0.4 for the first time ever always sold at 0.5. And because MF is back miners or people who have had nexus in storage are now selling with really high mu's to keep up with that demand since now Nexus has more than one use it wud seem. Just feel really bad for the sweaters and new comers... I will still buy at 0.5 a few times but not as much as I did previously, or just hand out the armour I looted. I dnt like to say it but it looks like a lost cause unless people rally up at 0.5 which I know they wont but I will do whatever it takes as 1 man 2 tackle this head on :D. TT ME is an ingenious idea for both MA & players, no matter how much I detest it :).

~Mark~ & his 2 pecs.

exactly, being able to sell it quicker would be a big plus

Well.... line up behind the other people... or adapt and lower your price....

You have to see this from a buyer prospective.... if I go to Nea's and say buying sweat 1k - 5ped.... then you'll see a horde of people come to me.... which means that Im paying to much.... what a good buyer does is finds the lowest price for them for either resale or to keep their costs down....

ATM Nexus is the winner in this patch.... it actually has more demand now which will increase the price which is good for miners... especially enmatter miners which have so much low % crap....

Anyways.... sweat will have wee bit more demand... just not sure of new specs and what % of the new stuff requires ME, compared to TT ME or Light ME.

Because from what I can see - new L chips use new type of ME ;)

And noone will pay 200% markuped ammo on UL chip if he can get L chip that uses 100% (or ~150% after diuluted sweat is stable) markuped ammo (unless L chip is 1000% which I seriously doubt itll ever be)

I.

Does anyone know what the new Light Mind Essence is used for?

The current attack chips all seem to use TT ME and the old focus and Teleport use the regular ME so what is the Light ME used for which is made from looted diluted seat?

ahh remember when sweat sold pretty fast at 7.5 ped/k?

Does anyone know what the new Light Mind Essence is used for?

The current attack chips all seem to use TT ME and the old focus and Teleport use the regular ME so what is the Light ME used for which is made from looted diluted seat?

They are preparing variety of buff / debuff chips. I guess those will use that new sweat ;)

I.

A bit early to tell, but I predict the price of vibrant sweat will dip slightly and then recover to somewhere around the present level - as it will only be any use for making the ME type used by TP chips.

Making the "new" attack MF chips use the old type of ME would have been bad for MA. Why? Because with more ways of using it the price of ME, and therefore sweat, would have gone up - thus making it much more of a viable proposition to be a non-depositor.

In reality, the MF attack chips are now just another type of weapon with different ammo.

ahh remember when sweat sold pretty fast at 7.5 ped/k?

Well I have always stuck to paying 6 ped, due to the hard work noobies put into sweating. I have even bought sweat when I don't need it just to help the noobies and now I have quite a large bottle of it in my apartment. So if the price goes down, so be it thats just part of the game and I will have a very expensive door stop.

But above all remember good luck and
HAVE FUN
:monkey::cheer::dance::cheer::monkey::cheer::dance::cheer::monkey:

No. I personally have expected something like this and have advised people NOT to store up sweat for the future, based on my experience of how MA "improve" things. Similarly I expect them to make taming far more complicated (and expensive) when it is reintroduced.

I had the same feeling, so I did not store up any sweat either. I knew the reintroduction of ME would NOT allow the sweat price to go up. Why you ask ? Very simple, MA does not really want to incourage players to start sweating. They don't mind people getting to know the game and start out sweating but in the long run these people need to be 'converted' into depositers... Hence, my opinion was that the reintroduction of ME would allow the sweat price to stagnate (and no longer decrease).

Now we can say that I might have been even wrong about that and that sweat price will still drop. As you see, MA can be cruel, but no mercy for the resellers: this was to be expected seeing how MA normally works...

Grtz

You should actually be happy about the stored up sweat, since now sinhronisatio chips use the old fashioned ME too, so more demand, same supply = higher price?

The demand for ME will stay about the same - only TP chips use it (as before), plus Synchronization, which other threads suggest no-one has yet figured out what they are for.

Light ME (made from looted Diluted Sweat and Nexus) is used by new Area Effect chips - Resurrection Field and Electric Strike).

This may push up the demand for Nexus, so if supply stays the same, and people using TP chips won't pay more, the price of normal Sweat is going to get squeezed down.

Back