Seriously? All this for a few pec?

Become a prostitute that can net you a solid 23.52PED a person. If you sit on the cornner 24/7 you can net a good 1500ped a week.

So...if working IRL and depositing is your favoured method, enough to ridicule someone else publicly to boot....WTF are you doing it for?

I deposit, I hate to sweat and don't do it very often. I even pay over the odds for sweat knowing how long it takes for new guys to get going to help them along a little.

Obviously you felt so clever that you chose to share your wit with us, IMHO you look a smartass. One that does't follow his own advice too.

t

Sweat is sweat. :rolleyes: Who cares what you want to sell it at..
you are the one with the BO. :laugh:

For me is a new fragrance that helps attract the mobs to me :laugh::yay:

on a seriouse note: Really if you want to sell your hard earned Sweat at .42 or at .01 than noone has the right to tell you otherwise. I so loved your post.. and it makes a lot of sense. :)

Sweat is sweat. :rolleyes: Who cares what you want to sell it at..
you are the one with the BO. :laugh:

For me is a new fragrance that helps attract the mobs to me :laugh::yay:

on a seriouse note: Really if you want to sell your hard earned Sweat at .42 or at .01 than noone has the right to tell you otherwise. I so loved your post.. and it makes a lot of sense. :)

What he sells for IS his business, so is what I do in my house ( I could have mad parties every day and piss off the neighbours)....luckily though, some people make the effort not to upset others in their environment if they can avoid it.

Imagine this scenario.

Next VU, Mindforce gets a makeover and becomes much more useful, new UBER items requiring higher skills and more ME than currently arrive.

Who has the sweat? Sweaters right?
Who will need the sweat most? Ubers and high level (usually richer) guys right?

So...what if a soc decided to lower the sweat price so that they could skill cheaper long term? A month buying at .5 and selling at .3 would radically lower the price if they used their financial muscle well....and the poor would get poorer, sweaters would either have less, or simply leave the game if they were n00bs.

Extreme example granted, but MF is due a long promised upgrade, and anyone capable of buying an LA, mod FAP or other high cost item would be well capable of buying enough sweat and selling it at a loss to crash the market. The market is the only way to sell sweat, it's not something to be sold in auction.

Most times in RL and EU we need to watch our own backs AND those of our mates and neighbours...and not think only of what we want. Easy to see the two types in this conversation wasn't it?

When the MF upgrade comes, the real value of sweat should be going up, this probably will happen because no rich/better off player I ever met would dream of profiting at the expense of the poorest guys in the game or reducing their enjoyment.

t

the hell with sweat noone has to have it you want to control a market control the dung

land owners have to have dung so buy all the dung 05 sell at 09 become rich in 200 years

Lolololol

OMG!!! :laugh:

I havent laughed so much reading a post... lol ever! What an awsome story... of course being the seller in any transaction enables you to dictate prices! LOL Who cares what the price is.. it is your time you are selling for that price so dont let others "you will lower the market" let you change anything! ROFL

Damn let me dry my eyes.. :woohoo:

I am often in sweatcamp helping out by healing or focusing and I can only shake my head when I see one beginning to try to change the rates of sweat or to gather other "n00bs" to do the same thinking that it will change anything..

Take stock in the fact that you will always be able to set your own rates no matter what anyone else says..

PED generating ideas:

#1) Work at McDonalds for 1 hour. In the US, thats about 4 dollars after taxes (about 34 ped after transaction fees). Cant get a job?

#2) Sell some blood. In the US, this will net you about 150 ped again after transaction fees. Dont have any blood?

#3) Save the Earth- pick up aluminum cans and recycle for cash. A pound of aluminum these days can get you 3 - 5 PED easily. Have no cans?

#4) Mow your neighbors lawn for money. These days you should have no problems getting 50 - 75 PED ($5 - $7.50 USD) for mowing a lawn. Have no neighboor?

#5) Start a dog walking or dog poop-picker-uper business. This one should get you 10-20 PED a dog per week.

OMFG!! oh I cant take this anymore.. lol

+ rep from me LOL

have a great time and come say hi if you see me out there LOL

:lolup:

David

My biggest problem with sweaters is... the market changes, ME goes down generally... why should sweat be the reason it goes down, not FN?

Think about this episode... whose more foolish? The person who in 2 mins sells his sweat that took him 2 hrs to get for 8.4PED(.42) in 5 mins or the person who took spends an extra 1-2 hrs to sell his sweat for 1.6ped more?

Its funny when I need Sweat I can go to PA, if I say .05 Ill have a million sellers, but if I go lower then some will go away, and if I go lower some more will go, but if I stay there long enough some of those who went away will come back.

Face it, sweating sucks, dont dictate prices to those who rather go back out and sweat/socialize then to take time to sell it, if your not happy then buy his sweat for .48 and resell it at .5.

GJ with the donations and such, its funny watching people try to sell sweat at a set price, when just like the resource market, Supply/Demand controls the prices, and ATM demand is much lower then the supply.

What he sells for IS his business, so is what I do in my house ( I could have mad parties every day and piss off the neighbours)....luckily though, some people make the effort not to upset others in their environment if they can avoid it.

So he was wrong to have backlash at the avatar that griefed him for selling sweat low?

#3) Save the Earth- pick up aluminum cans and recycle for cash. A pound of aluminum these days can get you 3 - 5 PED easily. Have no cans?

^ im doing this.

Woot- just sold 1600 at neas for .37. I am so uber.

lol all this so funny :yay:, i knew it was a good thing signing up for this account :D

whooo this is a good laugh! :lolup:

I don't get why people sell sweat for less than 0.5. Sweat should sell for .6 or .7 imo. Selling under that is just hurting the whole community.

That being said, I do find it funny to make a 1$ donation in the name of an avatar.:D

Rofl.

HE HE.

This is funny.
Sometimes when i have some spare time i collect Sweat and give it away for free, to new players.:yay:
I think ill start selling it at .01 now for 1K, just because i love the Free Market Economy :)

Kindly Regards.

Lana

I agree with the guy who got mad. Sweating for a noob is no longer a viable avenue into the game with the price at .35 ped as it's now dropped to. I'm sure you can laugh at no new players sticking around too.

Cap the sweating skills...

Above a certain lvl in sweating they can sweat no more..

Sweating is one of the MAIN tasks for a grass green noob...

Halt the Sweat price at .6 and give MA .1 in Tax as we cant sell
it to TT or Auction...

Back