News: Server Downtime for Patch

after this pach today many ppl cant enter in practice mode mayhem anymore . nice one :))

after this pach today many ppl cant enter in practice mode mayhem anymore . nice one :))
just when I wanted to ask :D
thanks...at least I do not seem to be the only one

cant get into the new instances on cyrene either... wondering if the two are related?

Yup... ok so it wasn't just discrimination based on looks.

ok...was able to get in when equipping a gun
Maybe it was my equipped tool ?

Instances are not working for hours now, what's going on?

There's some substantial loot lag too

Bertha Bot (after watching some Home Alone)

"It has been determined that everyone has been utilizing forbidden cheats, and Merry Mayhem has been canceled... You filthy animals" :D

I don't know why people even need to ask, but patch notes PLEASE.

I don't know why people even need to ask, but patch notes PLEASE.

index.php

Is there anyone left competent enough to do a reasonable job of communicating with their customers right now? :lam:

By which, I mean if My, Ludvig, 711 and the other MA staff are in hospital I'd accept that as a reasonable excuse (I hope that is not the case, naturally)

Otherwise, few will defend this and if they attempt to, perhaps they should have posted the patch notes hours ago with their other account. :yup:

Last edited:
They only release patch notes in case of the patch is working

There are no patch notes for Calypso for this patch.

Where do we find out about changes were made to the Entropia Universe for 17.5.1 ? Are we expected to trawl through every planet partner forum and find their patch notes, which don't even use EU's semantic versioning format?

Back