News: Server Downtime for Patch

bring it on.

looking forward to the expansive patch notes this time round ;)
Not hard since there did not seem to be any notes at all last time from the Planet Partners.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
looking forward to the expansive patch notes this time round ;)
  • Minor bug fixes and improved client stability
This is actually taken from release notes of a wide range of Android-apps.

Adding ability to change sound output without having to exit the game?
Works for me most of the time now even though I used to have this same issue all the time. It looks like this might be more an issue for individuals to sort out with their sound/device settings. That’s one of the trickiest things to “fix” unless someone can actually document and replicate it happening on their computer.

Who knows, it might not even be an issue after UE5. Probably better to wait and see since it could easily be an accidental fix.

Works for me most of the time now even though I used to have this same issue all the time. It looks like this might be more an issue for individuals to sort out with their sound/device settings. That’s one of the trickiest things to “fix” unless someone can actually document and replicate it happening on their computer.

Who knows, it might not even be an issue after UE5. Probably better to wait and see since it could easily be an accidental fix.
If they did add it in, they never told anyone. I put in a ticket about it a long time ago and was told that it wasn't possible. (although every other game and app I ever used respected the windows default sound output at the time)

EDIT: Perhaps I'll log in during mayhem and try it out.

Last edited:
I'm Looking Forward For Unreal Engine 5 On Windows 11 To Play Entropia Universe ! Stop Taunting At Me With 4MB Patch Every Week Already :ROFLMAO:

If they did add it in, they never told anyone. I put in a ticket about it a long time ago and was told that it wasn't possible. (although every other game and app I ever used respected the windows default sound output at the time)

EDIT: Perhaps I'll log in during mayhem and try it out.
I didn't mean that MA likely changed anything, but I know I had been messing around with the audio on my computer over the last few months. Especially after working with other programs like LBML and seeing how some problems tends to be very specific user settings that just happen to be sometimes incompatible, I'd be willing to bet more on that than something simple MA would be able to quickly fix.

That said, maybe UE5 might force them into some sound options that are less prone to the issue.

i can confirm Rocket Launchers are still bugged! i shoot get hit animation but no registered hit, miss or evade messages.

Back