News: Server Downtime for Patch

lets go.

Don't you guys smell anything? :p

Fort events fix and new ring. Let's go!

Its just the fix for that new event...........

Are people really expecting a vendor refill? I think there are still way too many things that need to be pulled before we're going to see a refill...

Okay, but dont come to the forum with eyes full of tears because you missed the new Azuro Perfected guns as they all will be taken from the vendor in the first 5 minutes.

The vendor will be refilled when it gets refilled. I would not even waste my rare token on an Azuro Perfected cos it is not worth it and it would not sell for much. I am aiming to find the best item I can get from the Vendor with my rare token that I know I can sell for the most money. I will not be getting an item from the vendor to use and or tier........

Thats just me tho. I have far greater goals. I want to own a ship.

Are people really expecting a vendor refill? I think there are still way too many things that need to be pulled before we're going to see a refill...
No reason for MA to refill it until after TWEN. Theres also still a bunch of good weps that still need to be pulled as you said.

No reason for MA to refill it until after TWEN. Theres also still a bunch of good weps that still need to be pulled as you said.
They need to milk whatever they can out of this first so I’d say it’s opposite ^^

Lot of highly demanded stuff is out of vendor already, BC80, LP100, sure there are things to take, tbh i expect a refill, just not really for now, but before the start of the Merry Mayhem.
Some extra motivation to go crazy in FFA instances wont hurt MA's wallet.

Tbh if they refill items like they said they would, I would prefer new weapons/items instead of them just refilling the ones already bought out. Remove the ones that have 0 stock from the vendor and add in new ones. More variety is always better. A mayhem mindforce chip that isnt lvl 80 would be pretty cool.

Yes lower lvl wepon refill would do :) ... whats the point of uber gear nobody cant afford it / cant be arsed to drop 30k$ dolla to buy uber guns....
wee ones need refiling asap

my dream is :

full refill on mod nano swords,
Removal normal nano sword (seems no one likes them)
insert Shortblades 130*75 (so can use the mayhem 2) (same power as the modnano with correct itemization)
insert powerfist 110 * 86 hits (same power of nanoblade) and can use mayhem 1

Hadesheim fix - but where will I hunt Warlocks now - You Vendor dreamers are just that - dreamers - ooh guess what - it's nearly Halloween - how will you spend yours - ??????

Selling Pen plates and a few electric- cheaper than auction - PM me - accepting Azuro Perfected guns in trade

Back