News: Server Downtime for Patch

@Ludvig|MindArk reward for 100k points changed and it's the one of the last year. ...and support doesnt work....

Incoming mission reset for everyone. That's how they solved it last time :)

they fixed TWEN token drop to 0% :ROFLMAO:

@Ludvig|MindArk Rewards are back in redulite mission chain (horns and masks) and no cosmetic tokens.

OP to be followed by Player Downtime for P...? Yup, thanks for playing - TWEN is over?

And now you just kicked everyone out of mayhem. I was on second last stage of survival. Much wow developers

they had to do something to be able to extend the event

And now you just kicked everyone out of mayhem. I was on second last stage of survival. Much wow developers
So tokens not working got you thinking....ohh let me start survival everything will be just fine, there is no chance of server restart.Really?

We are aware of the Mayhem issues mentioned, and TWEN tokens not dropping. This is not intended, and the team is investigating. There will be a support news about it soon.

Since I came back to game this year, this rollback updates are every update....
How this is possible? even interns would do better job!
Did MA really went full AI?

Due to issues in Version Update 17.22.3 we will temporarily take the servers offline as we investigating the problems relating to Halloween Mayhem/TWEN missions and loot along with other Partner content.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause as we are working to resolve the issue.

Additional Support News will be posted as soon as we have further information on expected downtime.

Originally Posted Here

Well, thanks for the swift response and hopefully successful action at least ... :)
I think AI is now intelligent enough to know that it only really knows the past - and is thus reliving what it thinks are the best bits as rollbacks :p
(I actually even agree about some many elements from the past compared to now)

Since I came back to game this year, this rollback updates are every update....
How this is possible? even interns would do better job!
This usually screams very disorganized production build process, without quality control or QA/UAT environments/builds are not same as production (also bad).

Alternatively, the builds pieces and parts are so fragile that it is too prone to breaking. Means that there are too many moving parts (jobs) or overall completely convoluted. I would go with both.

They needed to take some time to simplify their processes. Where they did so in the past [they said], it is clearly not enough or has gone back to old.

extension needed for player who lost hours for this problem

i am SO rushing to rocktropia's trade terminals after the update

something tells me theres going to be MU in there

maybe the hamster should replaced in reverse direction ( a roll back ? ) at least give the poor thing food and water

Back