Server Downtime For Release

Excellent. Blazar fragments are going to become rarer? (rubs hands) That will make my stockpile of 1200 actually worth something. :wtg: :D

Its trying to download now, but offcourse i can't access the file yet :(

release notes

FIXED ISSUE • Fixed issue with repair installation in Client Loader....»

now pray all goes well

Its's still busy with trying the first time

If you look in the 10.8.3 release notes (if not that thread, it's the "downtime" one for that update) there's a mirror posted by someone in there.
Follow the instructions, it works! :D

cant post it in a thread so:

Entropia Universe 10.8.4 Release Notes
FIXED ISSUE
• Fixed issue with repair installation in Client Loader.

patching now :)

Look likes its working way faster

patching already...

way to go MA

I think we should be able to make it to VU 11 before the day is over at this rate ;D

No, it's a Mindark one - there is a simple way to distinguish them:

Mindark updates follow this pattern: 10.8.1 -10.8.2 etc
FPC updates are: 2010|1, 2010|2 (still waiting for that one) etc

hope this helps ;)

Gotcha ;))

the update thing with the green bar on the entropia loader wont load, and it says error and makes me retry can any one tell me whats going on?

Yeah, it don't work Greng... just have to wait for someone in the community to put up a link that actually works :(

i rather wait then have install the whole bloody thing again. im a bit annoyed now lol.

is it humanly possaible to test this before release :scratch2:

the update thing with the green bar on the entropia loader wont load, and it says error and makes me retry can any one tell me whats going on?

Because they turned on the flag that the client initiates download. But the download file is not present or accessible.........

it said could not be find restaill entropia first ???

Sorry but it has to be said....IDIOTS!

sorry for my inadequacy in grammar and spelling, if spell check didnt exist i think id be labeled restarted lmao

dowload started..

downloading start :yay::yay:

Yay, Blank Black client screen, music blaring away at sonic speeds and nada....keep it up and you break my addiction forsure... Good job, frekking hell........

Back