Server Downtime For Release

It is embarrassing how much real life stuff you can get done waiting for downloads and patches. I wonder if there will be a new batch of EU kids born 9 months from now.

They should have it where you pay 10ped TP to Rocktropia and 10ped to TP to Calypso and yes they should make it where all the storage are linked togather I all so for got my stuff in Calypso and i am not paying nother 40ped to go back and get them so i hope they link the storage units togather and the no loot messages are killing me :mad:

You can forget about that. It was announced or known earlier that storage would not be linked, just as it is between Calypso and CP

inappropriate font...

Rock me baby...

I'm installing the patch right now. :)
Wasn't a big patch tho, took 2 sec to download it.

Isn't installing....

It is embarrassing how much real life stuff you can get done waiting for downloads and patches. I wonder if there will be a new batch of EU kids born 9 months from now.

hmm, you have been busy :laugh:

I'm installing the patch right now. :)
Wasn't a big patch tho, took 2 sec to download it.

Damn I knew it, only scandinavia can access it again. Grrr :eek:

Invalid response code: 404

Download not working for me either. I`ll just get a head start and uninstall EU and start redownloading the whole thing once again. The last update left me with corrupted files including a textures pack that refused to repair resulting in a wasted hour and a half and me finally just playing with crap graphics last night. Hopefully this goes smoother. I don`t want to have to be fixing and downloading for another full day. This having to reinstall the whole program for every other update is a big load of proteron dung! Maybe they will change the name to Amateur Universe now.

I still can't download the pach still getting the Failed message and i dont feel like redownload EU it take to long to do it

Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

Additional info: Invalid response code: 404

I still can't download the pach still getting the Failed message and i dont feel like redownload EU it take to long to do it

You don't have too. They blocked us out again.
Scandinavia (you know Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark are able to download) just rest of world got to wait before they allow access to it.

Hehe, not sure, 2 ppl have already started globaling. :p

I'm almost sure. Im starting to see the pattern. This is not the first time.

Save a copy of your old files before updating. I do it every time

cant download here neither, looks like they need to fix this too, 11.0.3 here it comes :/

Someone able to put it on a mirror, so i can get it manually pls.

cant download here neither, looks like they need to fix this too, 11.0.3 here it comes :/

Nope, you just not able to get to it (yet). Most of us don't.

they should have the server open for all country's and not just for sweden that messed up

icon4.gif
The update you have entered is too short.
Please lengthen your update to at least 10 bug fixes.

:D

they need to fix their fix so i can get my fix

Maybe different countries go to different download servers and most of us dont have or cant get to the update (yet).

Downloading now!

Will someone please grab the update file?

still here in the USA also.

skip

Back