Server Downtime For Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the Entropia Universe Release 11.2.0 The servers will be taken down at:

2010-06-21 09:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
:d

yay cars

Last edited:
1st..............?

no lol

Last edited:
:O that new VU is comming

Yay, here the cars come!

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the Entropia Universe Release 11.2.0 The servers will be taken down at:

2010-06-21 09:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused

Damn, servers down for ~2 hours, you think they gone drive a little around with our vehicles? :rolleyes:

Just hope they dont nerf my loot like last time and pay me back with tons of buggs...

oh oh I see SImon! he is on CND ! yeh omg and Marco too! they are dropping free cars in the domes... :) just an other day dream.. sigh..

ehhhh neconu... hjiacked my claim.. need peds to kill it..

Last edited:
Damn, servers down for ~2 hours, you think they gone drive a little around with our vehicles? :rolleyes:

Let them drive, as long as the update installs without problems it's fine with me...

:cowboy:
So we meet in the burnig sun of the midday in the middle of the empty street, like in old western movies, to stand a chance of surviving.... er... getting a car *

Let's see how do they look and what can they do. Anyone up for a race in the evening? :rolleyes:

* I predict 1 hour delay

2 hours are necessary to implement the gas stations

Hurray Vehicles! :yay:

120 minutes + the inevitable unforeseen problems + Lunch break = 14.00 this afternoon servers back up :D - Still, hopefully worth the wait!!

Last edited:
Aaah vehicles, good timing as I am off to the gym, maybe there will be some more downtime so I can actually clean the house :D

25 Minutes

And the servers are going down says the red chat message

Awesome, just time for a shower after a long day at work and then get me a vehicle!:yay:

Yay they are going to implement lag machi....I mean vehicles.

I still say that the cars are only a PR stunt and they should have fixed old content first but...build cars and the kids will come.:rolleyes:

Since this is Sweden, wonder if the cars have to be roadworthied and taxed ecery year? And how about insurance and liability? Will my insurance cover me hitting a noob in swamp camp or God forbid, an Uber?

I want a DeLorean DMC-12 so I can return to the time when... well, you know!

There was loot??

I'm very curious about the cars :yay:
& about the first whining threads about those cars :D

Soooooo fuuuuuunnnnnnyyyyy, I wonder if they can take more than one person in the car? So it wont be like the sofas.........:confused:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Maybe oil prices will experience a slight change soonish? :silly2:

They use oil as fuel. They are Limited. Each vehicle is unique.

I want a Ford mustang gt500 shelby -69 with NOS pls

So what does diluted sweat do??

Could this be the new fuel - who tt theres?

Weeeeee cars - right time to get the chores done - sort the babies out and make sure they go to sleep just at the moment the servers come back on line - yea I can dream about that too :D

wee roadkill at last

lets runs over those annoying merps

Back