Server Downtime for Release

Your case can be because of lag, but I wasn't on Caly for 2 days, and wasn't anywhere near feff cave for a couple of months :D

It's a friendly hint from the Feffs... kill more feffs!! :D

One we can be sure is coming, just bunch of fresh bugs :yay::dunce::smoke:

I soooo hope that textuing bug will be gone plllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssss

This release doesn't contain the upgraded avatar system, it was originally scheduled to be in it but it's been pushed back at least two weeks.

This release doesn't contain the upgraded avatar system, it was originally scheduled to be in it but it's been pushed back at least two weeks.

What about release notes?

;( now i m sad lol

so this one is more for bug fixes i guess?

Kim, i dont know if you or anybody else of the MA team gets the mood of the froum, there are many upset runners who would like to get any information on what you are working, maybe you could ask for a new dev' notes with a short part of further development? :)

anyway thanks for improving the game experience ;-)

Was an update that made the ground disappear and we fell into the water below. Maybe this update the sky will vanish and we will float out into space?:laugh:

so this one is more for bug fixes i guess?

Kim, i dont know if you or anybody else of the MA team gets the mood of the froum, there are many upset runners who would like to get any information on what you are working, maybe you could ask for a new dev' notes with a short part of further development? :)

anyway thanks for improving the game experience ;-)

A big part of Entropia is to forsee what MA does in terms of changes and balancing, usually what MA does is they make a small change (barely noticable for anyone but people who think and analyse) before a bigger change comes in the same direction as the first.

This is to place hints for players who take notice of things, rewarding those who place time and effort into understanding how things work and function together.

Sure more communtication is needed, but we dont need too much information, since that would spoil part of the challenge in staying ahead.

A core part in MA´s strategy when it comes to placing hints to players is summed up well in one sentence.

"How can I, as a player take advantage of this VU?"

I really hope we get to see some things for space:
fixed gunning ranges
loottables rebalanced
ranking for loot payouts separated from planetside hunting
higher mob maturities
denser spawns
stuck and blocking issues fixed for spacemobs
pvp toggle for space weapons
datatransmissions between spaceservers fixed
calypso training grounds repositioned to be inline with that of other planets
rk-50 and higher level spaceweaponry for all spacecraft
etc.

Your case can be because of lag, but I wasn't on Caly for 2 days, and wasn't anywhere near feff cave for a couple of months :D

Now we need where the Feffoids are hiding! :D

(ok, so feffoid cave global messages used to come in global chat for space, so we kinda new)

This is to place hints for players who take notice of things, rewarding those who place time and effort into understanding how things work and function together.

Seems to me more like entering the doors MA forgets to close (or they open willingly for a while) after some VU's. At first 1-2 hunters realize a certain loot is dropping from a certain mob they hunted for a while, or the loot is increased all-together, then they tell to another 1-2-3 close friends. The boulder rolls until most of the upper echelon players are grinding the same mob for days in a row until MA close the door.

Same with mining, with some rare ore spawning where it should not or with higher intensity. This get milked until, in MA view, they "patched" the economy then the unusual nice spawn disappear. In crafting, is craft as much a possible after certain VUs in order to loot some new BPs which will not drop often anymore afterwards, so either they can craft and control of a new item (with nice MU), or sell that BP for insane amounts.

Barely a brain-storm...

@ KIM one question, the new avatar system will increase the system requirements needed to play the game (minimal memory, graphic card)? It would be nice to know before hand, hardware cannot be acquired immediately.

Takes time to implement more asteroids to go 4-wheeling on!!

-Obie-
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

It better be taming ^^

btw, don't log in first 5 minutes of the VU you'll probably get your account locked again :wise:

by the time we get back taming there'll be a new graphics engine coming soon which will cause it to be disabled all over again

Hope they fixed the Vixen gear drops on RT. Having them drop in abundance made D-Class amps ridiculously low cost to craft compared to their Calypso cousin the level 8....

Its intriguing the release does not contain new avatar system but still gets called 12.9.

Seems to me more like entering the doors MA forgets to close (or they open willingly for a while) after some VU's. At first 1-2 hunters realize a certain loot is dropping from a certain mob they hunted for a while, or the loot is increased all-together, then they tell to another 1-2-3 close friends. The boulder rolls until most of the upper echelon players are grinding the same mob for days in a row until MA close the door.

Same with mining, with some rare ore spawning where it should not or with higher intensity. This get milked until, in MA view, they "patched" the economy then the unusual nice spawn disappear. In crafting, is craft as much a possible after certain VUs in order to loot some new BPs which will not drop often anymore afterwards, so either they can craft and control of a new item (with nice MU), or sell that BP for insane amounts.

Barely a brain-storm...

@ KIM one question, the new avatar system will increase the system requirements needed to play the game (minimal memory, graphic card)? It would be nice to know before hand, hardware cannot be acquired immediately.

if its barely a brain-storm, why are 99% of the players failing at this?

its not just a matter of loot rebalance, its about foreseeing what direction MA want things to go.

improved loot phase 2

Stage 1 got a minor bump only. Also I don't think PP got their bp and weapons updates ready ahead of time instead of doing it December.

Stage 1 got a minor bump only. Also I don't think PP got their bp and weapons updates ready ahead of time instead of doing it December.

maybe they switched, improved loot phase 2 now, and new ava system in december.

we will know in a while though :)

Back