News: Server Downtime for Release

yog compensation 1.5GB worth of missing M-tokens

Rdi hell yeah

I got a reply on a support case last week, that they were working hard on correcting all the game mechanics abuse going on in lootable pvp zones. Fingers crossed that the issues reported will be addressed in this update. :handgun:

My prediction:
Today's patch to release Entropia Universe 17.7.0 is taking longer than expected due to an unforeseen problem. We are working hard to fix the problem as soon as possible.

approximately 1.5 GB.

If the 1.5 GB is to automatically stack strongboxes, I'll take it as a good release :D

On a more serious note, Dennis mentioned recently that there are some improvements to the caves in the way the targets are being calculated that create a lot of lag, that might be it. + a couple of textures on Toulan and that's probably it :D

lets GOOOOOOO!!!

Content or fixing vegetation? Thats a tough coinflip

Increased Tier Comp drop rates!

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

I hope to see that prehistoric phrase "a range of new blueprints and items has been added to the game".

you should mint and gift us limited NFTs for each VU we have to suffer, that would be friggin hillarious

maybe include one of those coffeemugs, a sayah king poster, and a heartwarming picture from MAHQ! this also cheaper than video, just saying...

Trollface.png

I'm pretty sure that the chat-window won't shrink any more at every log in with this version. And notes will have an undo-function. And the Extenders won't appear in the BP-section of the Auction House any more.

Well, OK, that sums up 1.5GB.

That movie definitely has its merits. Its true title is Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam (World Saving Man).
I watch it once in a while (while having a hard time finishing others at all).

The pair of Cüneyt Arkın/Aytekin Akkaya has more for them going than, say, Lex Barker/Pierre Brice.
Better looking. Better dialogue. And a seriously more heart wrenching death scene, in addition. :o:

Last edited:
can hope they are getting rid of bots in shinook maybe

ooooh 1.5 GB ,,, here comes my rocket launcher amps :D :rocket:

Back