News: Server Downtime for Release

YAAYYYY...cant wait...

Mulmuns? :)

can't remember the date. can anyone remind me?

Armour professions? Tier skill removal?

Beacon fixes?

Changing Meta 1 PED Reward Into 1 Point / 100% ? :love:

Gotta be C1 Lab

I smell new bugs... ?

R0CKtropia gets codex?

Is the new interface ready?
Considering that My has said in the past on discord that there'll be a teaser video about it before launch I see that as highly unlikely.

And don't forget thisone, it's a long update so it's going to happen.

Today's maintenance on the Entropia Universe servers is taking longer than expected, the downtime will be extended 2 hours and is estimated to be finished at 11:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Nice finally they give out free peds to everyone !!!

And don't forget thisone, it's a long update so it's going to happen.

Today's maintenance on the Entropia Universe servers is taking longer than expected, the downtime will be extended 2 hours and is estimated to be finished at 11:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc
I'd say you are being overly optimistic. Expect 2h times 2 at the least. :laugh:

Considering that My has said in the past on discord that there'll be a teaser video about it before launch I see that as highly unlikely.

Last topic about UI

"Our goal is to incorporate as many of those suggestions as possible into the User Interface update. However, because the scope of the project has expanded significantly, it is not feasible to get that update implemented in time for the summer Version Update deadline.

Therefore, the decision has been made to postpone the User Interface update until later this year. We hope to share additional updates and previews of the new interfaces in the meantime. "

C1 lab been in game for months..
Ah ok

I wasn't sure if it was or not, I've been working a lot the last couple if months and haven't been able to keep track of stuff in Entropia. But lately I been looking on twith to see if anyone is streaming it and I guess I just have bad timing cause whenever I look, I don't see anyone streaming the RDI Lab at all.

Ah ok

I wasn't sure if it was or not, I've been working a lot the last couple if months and haven't been able to keep track of stuff in Entropia. But lately I been looking on twith to see if anyone is streaming it and I guess I just have bad timing cause whenever I look, I don't see anyone streaming the RDI Lab at all.
Not many people are ballsy enough to do em, which is unfortunate as they're so much fun

Today is Planet Partner Update Time.....monria should get something,maybe toulan and cyrene too....and also possible of something additionally/else
curious to explore a bit when its done...

Back