News: Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2022-03-22 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 17.14.0.

We estimate a downtime of 1 hour 30 minutes.

Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 10 MB.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

We estimate a downtime of 1 hour 30 minutes.

Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 10 MB.
That's:
0,1111111111111111 MB per minute.
0,0018518518518519 MB per second

Time to unleash the RX event

The chat-box won't auto-shrink at ever start any more.

Nice hopefully I get my 100 item points I paid for a few weeks ago for my shops at Twin Peaks mall :D

The chat-box won't auto-shrink at ever start any more.
OMG you 2? I never complained to anyone about that, it annoys me but kind of has it's special charm to it.

I agree, every window in the game seems to be taken from different games... they even diligence to find a new one for the Codex! That's really the charm of this game, nothing is the same.

However, you are wrong about one thing, 10 MB are exactly how much is needed for the Azuro Perfected!

I wonder what this patch will bring (or remove..) bye bye robot event?

I wonder what this patch will bring (or remove..) bye bye robot event?
Hope not, was planning to get one or 2 more codex levels from Attackers and Coordinators 😭😅

There is a "Easter Mayhem 2022" info box in Client Loader.

When you click it, it takes you to the link:

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/2022/03/23/index.xml

This link, doesnt not yet exist.

Is Easter mayhem coming tomorrow already??

(2022-03-23 in link name)

No, that's just how they make news links.

Day before yesterday as date has the crypto news for example;
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2022/03/21/index.xml

So it might be a typo and we'll be able to see tomorrow? It'll most likely be fixed soon :)

I hope it starts on Friday then lol

For me the Client Loader is not even working. Totally blank White screen........ Also the ToU also blank too? Anyone else?

What is taking them so long to put the servers back on?

Site and client loader working again. But that link shows

The requested page does not exist!​

This file may have been moved or deleted. You can try the search field in the right column or use the quick links.

Last year:
  • Mar. 24 12:00 UTC - Easter Mayhem Practice instances open

Yes, but last year Easter Thursday was April 1 - and Easter Mayhem started the day before.

This year Easter Thursday is April 14 - that's why I think Mayhem will start April 13

This is how they have done it before as well - Google and check the calendar for 2021, 2020, 2019..

Yes, but last year Easter Thursday was April 1 - and Easter Mayhem started the day before.

This year Easter Thursday is April 14 - that's why I think Mayhem will start April 13

This is how they have done it before as well - Google and check the calendar for 2021, 2020, 2019..

But the question is will it use the new system like Xmas mayhem 2021 or use the same older system like last Easter 2021? I suppose we will find out soon enough lol

yyou could be right.. but.. i hope you are not as i am off for another two weeks and no better way to do Easter mayhem in that time :D...

Also why would they add Easter mayhem screen to a client loader one month in advance. !?

Back