Servers are Down

Some one need a salary cut back and an increased potential Christmas bonus...

some1 devided by 0 and romney won :laugh:

Its anoying. Willing they not remove ubdate. Better to keep higher skills.

Facepalm

Everyone Google "Facepalm" and you will see what I am doing once again!

:laugh:

/Nixon

Still down after 2 hours...I think it's time to go grab some food.

i got forwared that the red bull stratos starting soon.

a man jumps from space to earth breaking the sound barrier.

maybe something in the meanwhile

http://www.redbullstratos.com

By the look of things there are major issues. Did MA ever do a VU roll-back? Are they capable of doing so?

I remember updates being pulled the day because of quality issues but never seen a rollback. I would imagine it would be extremely difficult and not something that could be done in a short time. It's probably quicker to fix the problem than to generate a rollback.

I know MA do what ever they can, but i want some info if it will be back today?

I think it will be a big rollback to 12,7 and this VU another week :(

I know MA do what ever they can, but i want some info if it will be back today?

I think it will be a big rollback to 12,7 and this VU another week :(

Bad thinking.

lol although it is really funny, i almost fear it is indeed like that...

or something hightech like punched cards??

At least I will be recompensed by getting rid of this ugly face tattoo :yay:
And guess what the best point is:
Deposit via Planet Calypso Home isn't possible too. (Isn't that called "Shooting in the own knie"?)

lol although it is really funny, i almost fear it is indeed like that...

or something hightech like punched cards??

There ya go...
main.php

or it is all just written down with a feather and parchment...

Ok, so they messed up.

Read a good book, vacuum the house, call a friend, call your mother. Or kiss your spouse and kids and play a game with them. Monopoly, chess, checkers or just plain and simple something on your console.

But for the love of ***, stop whining... ;)

Ok, so they messed up.

Read a good book, vacuum the house, call a friend, call your mother. Or kiss your spouse and kids and play a game with them. Monopoly, chess, checkers or just plain and simple something on your console.

But for the love of ***, stop whining... ;)

dont like books, house is clean, dont have friends, call mother: done, spouse and kids are overrated, monopoly sucks, chess is fun but need some one to play with, checkers is kinda g*y. dont have a console...please more ideas.

dont like books, house is clean, dont have friends, call mother: done, spouse and kids are overrated, monopoly sucks, chess is fun but need some one to play with, checkers is kinda g*y. dont have a console...please more ideas.

lots and lots of.. :handjob::handjob:

Was it at the end of Maniac Manson? Cannot remember. After the credits you were asked: "Still here? Can't stop?"
Followed by a nearly never ending list of suggestions ... car cleaning, cut the grass, take a walk, have a beer ...

Was it at the end of Maniac Manson? Cannot remember. After the credits you were asked: "Still here? Can't stop?"
Followed by a nearly never ending list of suggestions ... car cleaning, cut the grass, take a walk, have a beer ...

downloading Maniac Manson instantly....

Back