Service Traders Union

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
This is for people who would like to offer their services in exchange for equal value of another type of service provided by other members with similar interests! :beerchug:

The basic idea is to barter services, decay of my equipment for equal decay of your equipment.

When a hunter hires a fapper (for example) for decay costs, they are saving themselves ped because they spend less time shooting the mob. That time they save from fapping themselves saves them armor+plates decay, gun+amp decay, ammo, and possibly fap decay if the fapper is using a cheaper fap than the hunter owns. These savings add up, and they're worth it!

Now let's say that hunter has an unlimited LR48 (for example) and he would like to re-pay the fapper in service using his weapon. The two of them would make a team set on looter takes all, the fapper (now hunting) provides the hunter (previously fapped) with ammo, and they go for a hunt. The fapper gets hunting assistance at the cost of decay to the LR48(+amp if used) equal to the cost of decay of the fap. The overall savings are in dmg/sec, markup on equal (L) weapon, decay from mobs and amount of mobs you can kill. These savings add up, and they're worth it!

Individually both services have their value, but when traded for other valuable services, the savings are multiplied and everybody wins!!! :grouphug:

As the group grows, I will update the list of service providers and the services they're willing to trade for! If you'd like to participate, please make a post with every bit of info you can provide about what services you offer and which services you'd be interested in bartering for! :deal:

Last edited:
(Reserved For Service Traders Info) ;)

Fappers:
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
(Trade FAP90 service for UL-SIB weapon hunting assistance)

Hunters:

Miners:

Misc:

Last edited:
Let me be first...

I'm willing to offer Fap service in exchange for Hunting assistance. I use FAP90 maxed and I'm looking to trade service with someone using any maxed UL-SIB gun with dmg/sec equal to or greater than LR48.

Decay for Decay.

I will provide ammo and pay armor+plates & weapon+amp decay in decay of my FAP90 (I don't charge for armor decay as I'm rarely hit while fapping)... and I will fap the both of us while you assist me. :D

(bartering decay for decay... not 1/2 decay as advertised in my fap service)

Last edited:
Back