Selling: "Set" of the new logs (15,16,17,18 and 19)

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
After a ridiculous amount of time and ammo spent i finally got the last damn one of these today...
Kinda hard to put a price on these, especially since FPC/MAs wording on what the actual prizes are is vague to say the least:

Special prize+jaguar boots(lol? not feet?)+whip
or
Special prize is Jaguar boots+whip

Can be read both ways imho.
I lean towards there being 3 prizes with the wording in FPC/MAs post on the site, but i guess im also kinda biased since im selling these... :p

Seems log19 is the "rare" one, the rest sell for considerably less afaik and are more common.

So no set startbid, taking offers basically.
(Will say yes or no as soon as i see it, so dont worry about tieing your peds up for nothing).

Immediate BO is set @ 3k for all of them.

I prefer to sell them as a set ofc, but might consider selling them solo if there is no interest in that.

Also have dupes of lvl 15 and 17 btw if anyone needs.

Last edited:
Well done, GL with the sale. Hope someone puts up the content of these latest files, just so we get to know 'the rest of the story' at some point.

Well done, GL with the sale. Hope someone puts up the content of these latest files, just so we get to know 'the rest of the story' at some point.

Havent checked that thread for a while... Noone updated it with 15-19?

All new log's content have been posted in this thread, the first post have not been updated though...

ill take the 3k bo on it

lost so much on these logs - may as well be 'all in'

ill take the 3k bo on it

lost so much on these logs - may as well be 'all in'

Damn... I go feed my dogs and 2 people do BO 12 mins apart. Guess they werent overpriced then atleast lol.
Sadly you were about 12 mins short Ozie :/ GeorgeSkywalker sent pm first so he gets em.

Gives incentive to keep on the fecking things atleast, hope you find yours as well m8, will sure as hell do my part in looting more thats for sure... :)

Back