Info: Setting up your shop

hi everyone ,

so i have recently brought and opened a shop for buisness on caly, i am starting this thread to help others in this situation.

upon purchasing the shop i had many questions and couldent really find much info on it,
i wasted some ped in finding out the answers to my questions , the hard way and now i am reaching out to help others in the hope of making contacts and possibly setup trade deals between shops.

if you are in this position and would like help message me and ill be willing to answer any quieries you have about the shop thing ,

also anyone with more info please post it here to help everyone out ....cheers>

Hey,

Not sure what your asking but I own a few shops. Ask any questions you like and I will be happy to answer

Hello!
You can ask your questions here, and maybe our answers will help to others in future, so ask here, not ingame and I can answer on most questions about Shops.

I do believe he is offering assistance to anyone that was thinking about starting their own shop ;)

yes you are right and i may not know it all but im sure i have found out some useful info in my travels thank you.:yay:

Back