SGA Haiku Finalists!! Vote for the funniest Haiku!

SGA Haiku! Vote for the funniest!!!!

• Nicolas Ash

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Frigid

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Lulucocoalisten

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Oleg

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Mastermesh

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Inifus

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Elwood

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Amandaboo12

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Zabadoodee

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • NotVF

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Congadawg

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Hamilton Congadawg Shears
It was a great competition with tons of great entries but now it's come down to the top ten funniest Haikus.

I had to pour through so many and there were a bunch that I really hated to cut, but that's the job of a judge I suppose.

Original Competition Thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...haikus-5000-efd-funniest-one.html#post2064322

So here they are, the final top ten in no particular order. Vote now for your favorite. The winner will be awarded 8000 EFD! Congratulations and good luck top ten!!

My appologies to Nicholas for misspelling your name in the poll. My bad lol.

----------------------

Nicholas Ash

Allophylls still shock
Boorums still have a big cock
Claim stuck in a rock

----------------------

Frigid

A pretty picture
Still can't loot to break even
At least standing's free

-----------------------

Lulucocoalisten

PVP is fun,
when you have a nice big gun,
butt shots earn you one.

-------------------------

Oleg

Will work for shelter
My last home was destroyed by
A great big spaceship

--------------------------

Master Mesh

Big hole in the ground?
Where will I buy Pioneer?
Ha, Big huge loss there...

Inifus

First Person controls
Is forcing us all to wach
Flopping mutant parts

----------------------------

Elwood

Second Golden Age!
We hunted for new items
Loot went to Warants.

---------------------------

Amandaboo12

Second Golden Age!
So excited but can't play
Stupid graphics card!

Zabadoodee

run run run to mob
shoot shoot click shoot, try to loot
wait wait tempting fate

--------------------------

NotVF

no resources found
BOOM! no resources found BOOM!
Beep Beep! Damn, in wall

-----------------------------

A special thanks to Nighthawk, Thantos, Toast, RockChick and Kiriku for the generous donations that allowed the prize pool to soar to 8000 EFD. Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
I made the cut! :yay:

Voted (not for myself :D)

voted :)

-msg to short-

Thank you RockChick for raising the prize pool another 500 EFD. Total pool is now 8000 EFD!!

Voted for Nicholas :D

Voted. :3

Some stuff really cracked me up. :laugh:

Lots of good ones :D i voted and not for myself either hehe:laugh:

The NRF one.

voting is going strong so far... Nicholas has taken a commanding lead. The poll closes thursday at 1130 CST so get your votes in.

Wow, lulu sure did jump up there fast. Friends in low places? lol jk. Its getting close to tied for Nicholas and lulu. I feel like a sports announcer. I'm gonna stop now lol

Wow, lulu sure did jump up there fast. Friends in low places? lol jk. Its getting close to tied for Nicholas and lulu. I feel like a sports announcer. I'm gonna stop now lol

lol still 2 days to go, I voted for Nicholas, thought that was a good one. ( I nearly voted for myself and decided against it lol)

Is this another........nm, my vote goes to Inifus :wtg:

Fan fiction..... this is a voting thread, it's not fan fiction!

Poll (and contest) closes at 1137 tomorrow (or whatever time it says at the top of the poll.. lol.. thats 1137 my time at least.)

Anyways, winner will be posted and EFD's awarded. Get your final votes in tonight!

i voted...for nicholas..only one that rhymed?
but still in my head i say :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

i voted...for nicholas..only one that rhymed?
but still in my head i say :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Haiku is a sylabic form of poetry, not the rhyme and meter poetry that is prevelent. Haiku has two common forms, the formal 5-7-5 (this contest) and the informal 3-5-3.

The contest has come to a close. Congratulations to Lulucocoalisten with a whopping 40 votes. She's the winner!! EFD will be delivered promptly. I'm also giving out a personal prize of 2000 EFD to Inifus for having the most haikus that made me laugh. It was such a hard choice but I really gotta share these with you. They're just too darn funny and I had such a hard time picking my favorite. Gratz to the winner and thank you everyone for playing.

Inifus's Excellent haikus!

Items are busy
They cannot be accessed now
The mobs now love you

First Person controls
Is forcing us all to wach
Flopping mutant parts

Marco sasy no (L)
Loughlin Masher (L) BP
Will he share the drugs?

Planet Calypso
Entropia Universe
Pick a fucking name!

Loots are really bad
Suicide attemts thwarted
No falling damage

yay ty an I agree Infinus's ones are very funny, there were alot of good ones.

nbk for the win :yay:

Heck, there were a lot of good ones, a couple made me almost blow whatever I was drinking at the time out of my nose. Lulucocoaliston's was pretty good and was clever in that it combined by Haiku and Rhyme and Meter poetry styles, the same is true of Nicholas Ash's. Heck, NotVF and I had a little bit of a back and forth Haiku banter going on there and even joked about creating a Haiku team.

Thanks for the suprise EFD prize, I'm glad I provided you with a bit of entertainment.

It was a great competition. I absolutely love haikus. I try to post one daily on my Facebook page about whatever I'm doing at the time. But yea this was fun. Its just a shame that threads turn into ghost towns when they get moved. I think it really cuts a lot of people out. I wish every thread stayed on the main feed. Oh well.

I know, it always died when it got moved into Fan Fiction.

I know, it always died when it got moved into Fan Fiction.

Yep.. I even asked 711 if it wasn't better suited for the events category since it was a contest but he thought it better suited here. His forum, his call.

Gratz Lulucocoalisten!

My personal favorite was the one by Inifus:

Planet Calypso
Entropia Universe
Pick a fucking name!

Would have voted for it had it been there :)

Gratz Lulucocoalisten!

My personal favorite was the one by Inifus:

Planet Calypso
Entropia Universe
Pick a fucking name!

Would have voted for it had it been there :)

That one had just dawned on me when I wrote it - I had never counted the syllables in the game name until then. Being that I've seen it have three different names, I figured it would be funny to poke at the policy of changing the game name every 3 years. We can only guess what it is going to be called in 2012.

That one had just dawned on me when I wrote it - I had never counted the syllables in the game name until then. Being that I've seen it have three different names, I figured it would be funny to poke at the policy of changing the game name every 3 years. We can only guess what it is going to be called in 2012.

lol.. yea I was telling a soc mate how genius it was that you figured out the syllables matched that so well. Honestly I probably should have emailed you the list of the ones I loved and let you pick the one you wanted posted. I knew it was up to me and it was such a hard decision but ultimately the one I chose was the one that had me rolling on the floor. It wasn't until later that I realized that a lot of people probably didn't get what you were referring to, and if that was the case, the humor was lost. Either way, I'm happy I got it.... As far as my sense of humor goes, it was right up my alley. But Lulus was hilarious and I died as soon as I read that one too, so it had to be chosen. I almost knew the second I would read some that they were gonna be chosen... but you kept posting newer, funnier ones and that made it really hard, Inifus lmao. We need to get the old Haiku thread started up again.

Back