• Harness
    • Cornundos
  • Sins
    • Snarksnot
    • Combibo
  • Thigh
    • Thorafoid
  • Foot

I've been wondering which mobs drop the SGA Pixie parts, as i've got tons of normal pixie from the "normal" ones (exo, daikiba, snable) but no SGA yet from them.

Maybe we can come up with full list so all newbies (like me) can go and loot (most parts of) their sets :yay: The harness and sins are what i've looted myself, lets hope other people can/will help complete the list!

Last edited:
are there SGA Pixie? :O
I find it hard to belive that but hey, there is SGA Opalos so why not SGA Pixie. Would be intresting to get it :D

All Newbies? Hardly...I'd say 5-10 sets for each gender in total as there are only 1k items for SGA overall, and there are Goblin, Kobold, and Shogun sets too...for the low end alone excluding the high end armours

I know its not Pixie and off topic, but I looted Goblin Shins (f) SGA yesterday from a Marmoth, they're on Auction:)

All Newbies? Hardly...I'd say 5-10 sets for each gender in total as there are only 1k items for SGA overall, and there are Goblin, Kobold, and Shogun sets too...for the low end alone excluding the high end armours

That might be true, but in the other hand; did MA/FPC state that it's 1000 SGA items in total that will drop, or 1000 different SGA items that will drop? (that wasn't really clear to me) :scratch2:

1000 different SGA Items as I understand it

I'm pretty sure it isn't 1k unique items of which each has an undisclosed amount of drops each. It's 1k items in total, whether an armour set counts as 1 item, or each of the seperate 7 parts is 1 each I dunno...

Will post any findings later

EDIT:
Second Golden Age

Q: What do you mean by “a range of unique never-to-be-dropped-again items”? Will there be just one of each item, or do you mean that they are limited to SGA?
A: The items are exclusive and will only drop in SGA.

Q: What amount of exclusive items will be dropped?
A: There will be more than a thousand SGA-exclusive items to be found. There will even be a few Modified FAP's SGA edition in the midst.

Nice and ambiguous in the first question, so yeah I guess this is open to interpretation as to whether they mean 1000 unique items with many drops of each, or whether the total SGA drops will be close to 1000. Probably more detailed info somewhere else but I can't be bothered. I honestly hope that players actively seeking a specific SGA item for valid reasons get to loot it, GL

Last edited:
Read the VU10 Q&A Marco said 1000+ items he didnt say how many it could be 1001 or 10000 who knows.

That might be true, but in the other hand; did MA/FPC state that it's 1000 SGA items in total that will drop, or 1000 different SGA items that will drop? (that wasn't really clear to me) :scratch2:

1000 different SGA Items as I understand it

Seriously :confused::confused::confused:
What is it with people on this forum and the total lock-up in the exact number 1000 and sga items? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

VU10 FAQ said:
Q: What amount of exclusive items will be dropped?
A: There will be more than a thousand SGA-exclusive items to be found. There will even be a few Modified FAP's SGA edition in the midst.

Edit: In other words exactly what Tasha said......

Read the VU10 Q&A Marco said 1000+ items he didnt say how many it could be 1001 or 10000 who knows.

I did post a quote from the VU10 Q&A...but...saying more than 1000 and meaning 10000 is like a female saying "I'm in my twenties" when she is 29, true but useless thing to say.

Personally it seems to be like a foot in the backdoor policy leaving room to increase the item count if deemed necessary but most likely will be capped at 1001-1500 otherwise.

We went way off topic here anyway.

To the OP! Daikiba, Exarosaur and Snablesnot are droppers of standard Pixie so they logically would have a chance to drop SGA version too...relatively cheap to camp with an Opalo, and even if you don't loot any SGA Pixie you stand a very good chance to loot a SGA Opalo ;)

GL

Thighs (F) were discovered on Thorafoids :)

...is like a female saying "I'm in my twenties" when she is 29,

Or is it like on the internet where a person says she is a 14 year old girl when in fact she is a 47 year old pervert?

Arms came from Prancer. Shins were discovered on Combibo - I hadn't heard of them dropping from Snarksnot but maybe they drop them too.

Arms came from Prancer. Shins were discovered on Combibo - I hadn't heard of them dropping from Snarksnot but maybe they drop them too.

I looted the sins yesterday from a snarksnot, along with kobold M foot guards.

Added the pancer and combibo to the list.

I have`nt looted any goblin sga and in fact could`nt even find snable to do some blade skilling on. But as far as the numbers go the backdoor was obviously left open. Anyone who has been here a whilke should know how things go from extended events of all types, added armor sets and prizes during other events. Take the numbers with a grain of salt. You know MA will do whatever they feel they need to just to keep people grinding and spending. This 2x skill event at least to me was an obvious attempt to get people to pick up the pace and sustain a level participation where it`s clear many people were taking a step back or giving EU a rest altogether.

Back