Uber: SGA (Skippie Gets All) Documented

Status
lol nice SGA-s mate, seems that i got to change my credit card provider. I hate SGA opalos i got after this thread lol :wtg:

Wow those Warlocks paid you well :eek:

And I really wonder, why people envy you more than for example, Foe or Imp Fap looters? :laugh:

well the funny part for me was my first item from a warlock was super unexpected, and many times later on during SGA when luck wasn't going my way on items, i'd go back to the well and that well kept giving out items.

i hit a group of mobs over and over in repetition for months, sometimes that paid, sometimes going where you knew something was looting paid, etc. there were also months that went by in between item loots, several times, for me personally. my SGA ended without fanfare and many, many times i was on the mob when the discovery went down the last couple days.

and yea, im the one that envies the fap/mm/foe looters. while i had a nice SGA, the biggest winners of SGA got one of those faps, the imk2, the MMs, etc. while i did well in item count, they handed me my ass in market value. gratz to them!

i started SGA in three parts of angel and martial L 5b, ended it in POE 8a with a couple SGA amps and a nice hunk of peds to boot. i'm super happy with my results personally and hope SGA made more folks happy as well.

i really wish there was more post like this. just to be able to really gage how the event went.

rex, i know of a few others that looted item counts similar to mine. i wish they would post. one in particular does NOT use a gun that most of the game could not afford.

SGA seems like it rewarded activity over all else. and ofc, the blind luck never hurts. but i would think sheer item count of mid level items that looted in volume would come down to activity and how smart somebody was to go to a mob even if say they hated doing that mob cause they heard something was looting.

for example: i hate tsk tsk, and i know a person that also hates tsk tsk (doesn't everybody?) but killed tsk tsk for days and landed at least 4 martial gloves for the trouble.

One question though... Do you ever sleep? :laugh:

now that SGA is over, yea, a little.

i do admit to waking up at 4am and logging in here and there just to see if an SGA item would loot. i logged prolly 8-10 hours a day average during the whole SGA. some days 14-16, some days less, but over the whole 4 months i committed to hitting mobs as hard if not harder than i ever have before or probably will ever do so again... until they announce TGA that is.

Gratz to "the guy with the golden nugget up his butt" (as my friend put it).

Nicely done. :)

EPIC Fail MA!

SGA bullshit......

awsome looting! that phat pedcard of yours seem to go up and down alot so you will need theres items more than anyone :D GG! and a happy new year lol

Probably cause he withdrew the peds, im sure the day i withdraw will be umm..maybe NEVER.

My SGA sucked 75kped+ burnt and gone and all i got was an opalo SGA.

Im sure its the same way as always - balances in favor to a select few , and the rest of us pay for it..what a joke !

are you SGA crazy? That looks like a motherload!

Gratz m8! :yay:

I know you hunted your ass off during the event. A lot of people did.
A selected few looted well during the event, the mass looted shite. So congratz for all the nice items you looted and for beeing one of the chosen few. I really don't beleive all avatars are equal. I think some have +luck. Also thanks for sharing. Most of us "non-looters" will envy you, maybe even be jealous. I sure as shit do since I am one of those who didn't get a single item. Ofc you are not to be blamed though. I just wish MA would put a little +luck on me for a while.

Cya out the m8!

that is sick...

Gratz on a successfull SGA :wtg:

Very nice Gratz:yay:

That deserve a big gratz :) :yay:

Nice ones gratz ;)

nice gratz to u!

no SGA crap for me.....

Status
Back