SGA Weapon Value......?????

Master Dave

Provider
Society
NBK Miners
Master Dave Master
So i have been looking through the SGA weapons on aucton and from what i can see if you BUY a SGA gun you are a little silly.......

The stats on the pistols compaired to the mentor edition are.... 4-5 more uses per minute, few more meters range and the damage is just of a differant type.

Are these guns really worth much more than mentor editions?

Low end weapons SGAE are bought as collectors items.

When it comes to high end weapons, any little thing adds up greatly. A little extra range, one more use per minute, a little more eco. If you hunt 8-10 hours per day, having a weapon that is only slightly better will be fantastic.

And thanks for calling me a little silly.

:handgun::silly2::handgun:

well i would say that the noob sgae guns are great aswell.

but then i might be silly :laugh:

So i have been looking through the SGA weapons on aucton and from what i can see if you BUY a SGA gun you are a little silly.......

The stats on the pistols compaired to the mentor edition are.... 4-5 more uses per minute, few more meters range and the damage is just of a differant type.

Are these guns really worth much more than mentor editions?

The weirdes thing with these sga items is that many or mostly the kinds ive been investigating on entropedia have less eco then the regular one in exchange for more range or more use/min.

If Im wrong in this statement plase tell me how I can see so wrong when the info is on entropedia.

Thanks

/Nixon

If Im wrong in this statement plase tell me how I can see so wrong when the info is on entropedia.

You assume entropedia is always right?!?... lol. ;)

if i dont' loot an opalo soon i'm going to have to buy one.. lol

They are worth what people are prepared to pay for them, no more, and no less.

Back