Shadow Arms F

Gratz, but I must say it cause EVERYONE will mumble it under their breath.....

LIKE YOU NEED THE PEDS!!!!! :wise:

Nice one anyhoo...... :silly2:

hehe, ya... but maybe she is investing them...

major gratz... wishing i could say ive looted anything close to that :)

gratz :cheer: arent u the person who has got like two ATH's recently?

Hmm, imp fap is worth 130k, so relax, adel needs them.

MudKicker said:

girtsn said:
Hmm, imp fap is worth 130k, so relax, adel needs them.

What's that supposed to mean?? That no one else needs an imp-fap so therefore she should get two ATH and this one in two months because SHE needs one? How stupid isn't that. Of course I also envy her luck but spare us stupid remarks like that. Everybody in EU wants an imp-fap.

Nevertheless, gratz to Adel for another great loot.

Adel said:
This is my best looted item.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Who do I have to sleep with, to get such loot??? :dunce:

Funny how you hit the big items and ATH's (?) like others hit no-loots or maybe a 55ped global. That's so random?!

Jealousy is UGLY! Stop it..

BIG GRATZ!!

But envy is very sexy. :laugh:

Gratz anyway,

Ast

It means, don't look in other people wallets but care about your own.
Adel is up in CP for a long time, are you?
Even if I have 1M peds, of course I need the shadow arms F.
Jealousy is what is stupid, and remarks like "do you need the peds you just looted". Everyone needs peds, even Neverdie.
Blast said:
What's that supposed to mean?? That no one else needs an imp-fap so therefore she should get two ATH and this one in two months because SHE needs one? How stupid isn't that. Of course I also envy her luck but spare us stupid remarks like that. Everybody in EU wants an imp-fap.

Nevertheless, gratz to Adel for another great loot.

I dont hit no-loots and 55ped globals, I got shadows arms as well, and aurli bone pieces, and other things. If you think sleeping with someone will solve your problems, go for it :p
MadMikeHoare said:
Who do I have to sleep with, to get such loot??? :dunce:

Funny how you hit the big items and ATH's (?) like others hit no-loots or maybe a 55ped global. That's so random?!

girtsn said:
It means, don't look in other people wallets but care about your own.
Adel is up in CP for a long time, are you?
Even if I have 1M peds, of course I need the shadow arms F.
Jealousy is what is stupid, and remarks like "do you need the peds you just looted". Everyone needs peds, even Neverdie.

First of all, this little argument is not about me beeing upset with Adels HOF. It's about me finding Girtsn comment stupid.

Yes, everybody needs peds and everybody needs an imp-fap. Even you would need it even though you already have a mod-fap. Your comment suggest that she needs it more than anybody else and therefore everybody should be happy because SHE got it and not anybody else because SHE needs an imp-fap.

No, I'm not up in CP for a long time. I am on the other hand down on Calypso for a long time. Is she? With that kind of argument, why don't you explain the 20k formidon hof she got after "taking a break" from CP?

1. I think "LIKE YOU NEED THE PEDS!!!!!" is more stupid, and my post was a answer for that post only. Everyone needs peds, and it's not about "SHE needs an imp fap". I need peds too.
2. See I don't care what fap you or someone else has. I care about myself. Of course I would like to have the shadow arms for myself, but I don't think Adel doesn't need the peds.
3. I think a good way to earn sudden ubers is to suddenly change fields, but not changing all the time. Sit in one field (2 months, for example), then (preferably after losing some peds) suddenly change fields. Preferably change to a mob which might drop something soon. I have managed to get that way:
a) Swine Deluxe;
b) Shadow Arms F;
c) Hogglo uber (supr helmets, adj v1);
d) some other ubers with peds only.
Maybe coincidence, but I think it's something with it.

MudKicker said:

o mud you crack me up, recently you getting more and more misrable, hehe keep it up

Gratz a lot :D

Not like I wouldn't want to be on your place, but I hope to catch up soon. Just when I finally manage to re-download goddamn client and my work client finally puts his shit together so I can throw some peds in or Lootius blesses me in one of opalo hunts :rolleyes:

And yes, of course it hurts to see when someone gets stuff again and again. But I remember what my brother said when got his ATH 'game over, I won't get anything like that any soon and all smaller hofs just won't feel the same now'. Adel's example proves this attitude to be wrong and I'm quite happy with it.

girtsn said:
1. I think "LIKE YOU NEED THE PEDS!!!!!" is more stupid, and my post was a answer for that post only. Everyone needs peds, and it's not about "SHE needs an imp fap". I need peds too.
2. See I don't care what fap you or someone else has. I care about myself. Of course I would like to have the shadow arms for myself, but I don't think Adel doesn't need the peds.
3. I think a good way to earn sudden ubers is to suddenly change fields, but not changing all the time. Sit in one field (2 months, for example), then (preferably after losing some peds) suddenly change fields. Preferably change to a mob which might drop something soon. I have managed to get that way:
a) Swine Deluxe;
b) Shadow Arms F;
c) Hogglo uber (supr helmets, adj v1);
d) some other ubers with peds only.
Maybe coincidence, but I think it's something with it.

Reply to
1: That's my point. Everybody needs peds (and nice things in the loot-window). People beeing jealous is one thing, but you're telling them not to be because Adel needs an imp-fap. Well, as you say yourself, everybody needs peds (and an imp-fap).
2: If you don't care about this or that or anybody else, why are you posting in here at all?
3: Hunting tactics, I have no argument against these.

madman said:
o mud you crack me up, recently you getting more and more misrable, hehe keep it up

I was more or less being sarcastic bro.... :D

Blast said:
Reply to
1: That's my point. Everybody needs peds (and nice things in the loot-window). People beeing jealous is one thing, but you're telling them not to be because Adel needs an imp-fap. Well, as you say yourself, everybody needs peds (and an imp-fap).
2: If you don't care about this or that or anybody else, why are you posting in here at all?
3: Hunting tactics, I have no argument against these.

Relax, conversation was going this way:

MK: Adel got so much money already that she doesn't need more (sarcastic)
girtsn: c'mon, she doesn't even have enough for impfap yet, why wouldn't she need those money

I can't see where he was saying that it's only Adel who needs impfap and peds for it. He was just giving an example of what she could spend peds on if she got more. If it was YOU, Joe or whoever else his point still would be the same: 'no matter how much peds person has (0 or 100K) he still needs and wants more'.

I fail to see what you are arguing over. May be take your time and re-read what the guy said originally (quote from MK too)? Seems you keep seeing something that wasn't there, sorry.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRatz Adel :beerchugaglog:

+rep for you, at least someone sees the nonsence about this arguing
la aurora said:
Relax, conversation was going this way:

Well, if I misunderstood Girtsn then I'm sorry for making a lot of fuzz about it. I read the post, reacted on Girtsn answer and replied. For that I am not sorry. After all, forums are for chatting, debating etc right?

wow... =)
grats!! =)
i wish u stay in this white strip for a long time =)

Gratz...nice drop!

jealousy is a bitch.

if you feel like youd should deserve it, go at EU and go out there. don't hang at here.

Back