Shake that booty

SIBUK

Alpha
Society
Coat Killers
Mr Cyborg SIBUK Commando
Man, the past few hours I have had a muscle in my left buttock that keeps twitching. I cant stop it. I tryed standing up and grabbing my buttock and squeezing it as hard as I can but that didnt help so I went downstairs to make something to eat hoping that standing around the cooker for a few minutes would help, but no.

So, I just went for a walk to the shop and just got back and now its twitching like twice a second. I think the walking must have warmed up my ascheecks and aggravated the symptoms. I ask you, what can I do to stop my involuntary booty shaking??? :confused:

Get someone to grab it masterfully and give it a good rogering

while i am not sure what a "rogering" is...perhaps a swift kick

or lots of drinking. unciousness will solve all problems

Step on it!!

:D :D

Duct tape followed by lamb and mint chips

Thorough probing might do the trick :D

P.s. No, I am not available tonight. There's a tornado, a tsunami washed away all major roads, I get stuck in traffic, and also I have a headache.

Hehe. You doing the funky chicken. Nerve agent. Better put on your NBCD suit. (Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence - NBCD)

Oh wait its too late your already funking.

SIBUK said:
I ask you, what can I do to stop my involuntary booty shaking??? :confused:

Reconsider your dating habits?

i think the gay boys would like your butt.. like vibrating ass :D the would go woohoo :p

but as how to stop it hmm sleep? :p

Legion said:
i think the gay boys would like your butt.. like vibrating ass :D the would go woohoo :p

but as how to stop it hmm sleep? :p

HAHAHAHA MS9 sends me a pm crying about me asking (as a joke mind) for x-rated content and you go and post something like this... GJ gogogo

Perhaps you could explain Ms9? Or perhaps you couldn't and will end up doing yet another half arsed attempt at deleting my posts :rolleyes:

ultimababe said:
HAHAHAHA MS9 sends me a pm crying about me asking (as a joke mind) for x-rated content and you go and post something like this... GJ gogogo

Perhaps you could explain Ms9? Or perhaps you couldn't and will end up doing yet another half arsed attempt at deleting my posts :rolleyes:

if u call that xrated content then ur seriously ill i'd have to say.. or a religous stupid person :p *start disclaimer*no i'm NOT saying all religious ppl are stupid... but there are a lot of them though *end disclaimer*

And if u want x-rated content.. well ok u dont wanna know i guess as my post would be deleted heh.. so not gonna give any examples.

Legion said:
if u call that xrated content then ur seriously ill i'd have to say.. or a religous stupid person :p *start disclaimer*no i'm NOT saying all religious ppl are stupid... but there are a lot of them though *end disclaimer*

And if u want x-rated content.. well ok u dont wanna know i guess as my post would be deleted heh.. so not gonna give any examples.

I was being sarcastic m8... simply saying that me making a joke saying "can we have x-rated content?" versus what you wrote and my post getting deleted is laughable.

It's MS9 I'm digging at here not you ;)

Ultimababe I should have known that you would be the first to reply to this :D and within moments of posting to... As it happens it appears a good nights sleep fixed it :D

Your butt is just rebelling for all those long hours spent playing EU in a chair. Its just being annoying so you'll get up and it will get some fresh air ;)

To be real about it sometimes your nerve endings just fire off stimulating muscles many times its just involuntary but sometimes it can be brought on by stress. When I am really stressed out my eyes lids and the muscles around them twitch like there is no tomorrow.

I got this from WebMD:

Muscle Misbehavior

Why do we get the occasional twitch in the eyelid or forehead? By Barry Wolcott, MD
WebMD Answers to Questions

Question:

For several months now, I've felt periodic twitching in a specific part of my forehead. I do believe I sleep enough, and I'm not on any medication. I'm guessing that it's just stress-related, as I've had a very stressful six months. But I am just wondering if there is anything I should be concerned about or get checked out.

Answer:

Focal muscle twitches -- those limited to one particular muscle -- are relatively common (often they involve the eyelid), rarely fully explained medically (and, therefore, often laid at the doorstep of "stress"), and rarely of any long-term medical meaning to the individual experiencing them.

If you have any other areas that have similar problems, have other apparent "malfunctions" of muscles or nerves, or are otherwise quite concerned about these twitches, then a visit to your doctor would be in order.

Barry W. Wolcott, MD, is the senior vice president for clinical affairs

Looks like you might have a stressed ass. :lam:

ultimababe said:
I was being sarcastic m8... simply saying that me making a joke saying "can we have x-rated content?" versus what you wrote and my post getting deleted is laughable.

It's MS9 I'm digging at here not you ;)

i wasnt really pointing to any digging or erm.. well digging in an ass someone might have done :silly2:

ok now i was a bad boy :p

follow the evil dead train of logic.. if it doesnt obey, cut it off lol

TigerTzi said:
follow the evil dead train of logic.. if it doesnt obey, cut it off lol
OMG U HORRIBLE MAN!
wtf would i do without my "soldier" ? :rolleyeyes:

Zylex said:
OMG U HORRIBLE MAN!
wtf would i do without my "soldier" ? :rolleyeyes:

wage fewer "wars"? heh

TigerTzi said:
wage fewer "wars"? heh
so woman would wage fewer wars than "male"'s?
man you must gay or female (including leasbian)because that is a insult to anyone that is part of hte ppl u descrbe!

Zylex said:
so woman would wage fewer wars than "male"'s?
man you must gay or female (including leasbian)because that is a insult to anyone that is part of hte ppl u descrbe!

heh this thread is about a spasming buttox.. male and female have those;) Your the one that said "soldier".. and war is what soldiers DO ;) (well one of the main things anyway)

You still twitching SIBUK????

SIBUK said:
Ultimababe I should have known that you would be the first to reply to this :D and within moments of posting to... As it happens it appears a good nights sleep fixed it :D

there is your answer safara

Legion said:

I see all religious persons as stupid and in psychosis.
Besides I work for Satan.

As for twitching ass, put your leg over other knee and stretch that booty.
Should help.
If it doesn't then get drunk.

Back