Shame on yourselves . Dissgust .

GuiderGuy

Mature
I hope that this is just an MA employee fooling me ...

LOL.PNG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=65841&c=19

It is the first time in my life that I am asked to PAY a DIME :)rolleyes: .. he asks for 1000 PEDS) for getting support , I think I am being scammed by MindArk . This is amazing and should be an ATH for support cases ... :mad: :scratch2:

....wtf....???
ur link doesnt work, plus i'm not sure what ur talking about.
care to explain a little?

wow seems a bit strange

Last edited:
Tell me about it ... The person asks me to PAY HIM to just "check" If I even HAD anything .. what the heck ?

Lots of player did lost those underwear du to bug (me uncluded).

sama heppened to me....they didnt told me about the 100pedder thing for support, but they told me it is unpossible to give me my bra back....it is untolerable, yes ! But what can we do against this ? ?Nothing, MA is god in this game, bend or leave.....;) If you want i can search the support i did and what they answered me about this matter...

So, let me make sure I have this right. You were asking for your noob clothes back, and they wanted to charge you 1000 ped to see if you were ever even issued a noob bra before they replaced it?

If thats the case, all i can say is:
Wow, the economy is going crazy. I do remember when noob oj's could be sold for a few ped on the auction, but 1000ped for a noob bra? Just wow.

I wouldnt mind if the person asking me for this was a reseller for example ..
But this is the MA support that we are speaking here ... its quite amazing ..
I gotta pay to get help ... this game is going down like a rock in water .

I would pay 1000 ped to get that noob crap OUT of my inventory :D

But youre obviously not in MY position , where the only thing I need to put out is my Cozy Creek .

From what I have heard, not sure if it still works. To get
newcomer clothing back in inventory (the free stuff), you
put all clothes in storage, log out and log back in. Once,
logged back in, a new issue of newcomer wear should be
in the clothing tab of inventory. This used to work, though
you also used to be able to get rid of the newcomer clothing
in the TT also. But, before doing this, I would suggest
scrolling to the bottom of the Clothing tab, sometimes items
get stuck at the bottom and have to be manually moved back
to the top of the storage category. And, now that you can't
get rid of the newcomer clothing (or can you again?), you could
end up with duplicates of some of the free wear, with no way
of getting rid of it (which adds to item counts). I hope this works
for you. As for the MA issue, seems strange they would ask
for Peds to fix this :scratch2:

Wait this probably won't work for underclothing, since you
can't remove it (except during those rare naked bug times).

Good luck

Last edited:
wow seems a bit strange

Not really, considering the source...:rolleyes:

Sadly, It's the direction MA wants to go apparently.

What they don't realize is the more they scrabble, scam, and con for the almighty dollar (or whatever it's called in Sweden), the more they'll LOSE.

It's things like this that should wake you up & tell you MA is in it strictly for the fast cash and that they are gonna fold up shop the second it starts to dry up. Look at the signs, people. :(

Let's all hope that it'll be a more ethical company that picks up the pieces of EU after MA's through gang-r*ping it.

Yirrk

The Entropia Universe Support Department do not:

- provide support via direct e-mail or phone.

- answer questions regarding developmental or design issues. This is not the right venue for discussing Entropia Universe core dynamics. Questions regarding the different In-World systems will therefore be left unanswered. Instead, we advise you to turn to fellow participants or to one of the Entropia Universe related Community Sites and look for the answer to your questions there.

- reveal or comment on any information regarding future content.

- answer any inquiries written in a language which can be interpreted as sexist, obscene, threatening, harmful, abusive, hateful, racist, or vulgar. Support Cases written in such language will be left unanswered.

- reveal any information about, or handle Support Cases referring to accounts other than the one owned by the person filing the Support Case.

- handle Cases submitted later than five business days after the incident. Exceptions to this rule are possible, but due to their time consuming nature and the increased load on our databases, these cases may be levied with an extra fee.

As the noob clothes can not be traded, i don't see why MA should have a problem in giving someone 1 or even 1k bras.

MA should make standard policy to give a piece of the noob clothes to someone who asks if that avatar is missing it, because there is no natural way of losing those clothes (they can only be lost due to bugs).

btw GuiderGuy have you checked the "My Items" section at the website?
You might still have the bra but i may not be visible.

ps. read the 4 paragraph from the text i quoted, and then read your last support case.

1000 peds for support?
is the lastest cash grab to squeeze your peds from ya?

to say the least this is a fucking joke

needless to say dont blame support,,look and point your fingers beyond them as they only do what they are told

Good luck getting your stuff back

I don't understand this. I thought the reason you can't take off the noob undergarments, is because if you did the avatar would be naked.

I'm not sure I understand the problem you're actually having. It doesn't seem you really care about the bra, but simply want to take the cozy creek top off. Why can't you? If the issue is that you need to have something else to put on I'm sure any number of skillers would give you a basic shirt for TT.

That being said, MA's policy seems a bit sucky. Sounds like a rule that was put in place to give them a way to say 'no' to unreasonable support requests, but your request doesn't seem unreasonable.

MA support staff must be earning big bucks if it costs $100 to run a few database queries. Sounds like a cushy job.

Maybe if there weren't so many useless items in the database the load wouldn't be so high.

And you'd think they'd be grateful for a bigger challenge than copying & pasting. :rolleyes:

Hmmm what in interesting way to introduce your users to the new "premium support" option, Frank!

Frank?

...frank...?

*sigh*

Hmmm what in interesting way to introduce your users to the new "premium support" option, Frank!

Frank?

...frank...?

*sigh*

"Push the button, Frank!"

(old MST3K quote)

Frank?

...frank...?

*sigh*

Yep.. *sigh* :rolleyes:

1000 ped to do a mamuel search for a time of over 1 year ago does not seem like a big deal they searched back till jan 1st 2006 so 14 months for free for an item you aparently traded away long ago

how far of a time frame would you like them to go back and search for free

thats probably serveral server up grades ago with hard disk sitting on shelfs some where from 14 monthes ago

1000 ped to do a mamuel search for a time of over 1 year ago does not seem like a big deal they searched back till jan 1st 2006 so 14 months for free for an item you aparently traded away long ago

exactly. fees for support is right there on the support policy page. $100 to recall the archive tapes and have someone spend a couple of hours merging in the tape and then searching for your bra is not really unreasonable.

More to the point however, why the fudge cant MA just resupply noob clothing? They've fixed it now so you cant trade or even move it, so why not just give the guy a bra. < :scratch2: :laugh: :ahh:

More to the point however, why the fudge cant MA just resupply noob clothing? They've fixed it now so you cant trade or even move it, so why not just give the guy a bra. < :scratch2: :laugh: :ahh:

this i agree with totlay noob clothes noob clothes

Wow this looks totally unreal.
I mean I know how support can be sometimes... so maybe that guy in support was totally plastered?

I'm not sure I understand the problem you're actually having. It doesn't seem you really care about the bra, but simply want to take the cozy creek top off. Why can't you? If the issue is that you need to have something else to put on I'm sure any number of skillers would give you a basic shirt for TT.

If only it were that simple to slip off a bra, Centy. lol

You cannot remove a bra (and I believe the cozy creek top counts as a bra) because female colonists are required to wear said undergarmet 24/7 under all conditions - sexism, indeed! The only way to get a bra back into your inventory is to replace it by putting another of the same type of garment. Even bustiers and tank tops (also in the underwear category under auction) don't count, as you must wear a bra with those items, as well.

If you have a standard issue white bra and underwear, even if you never ever intend to wear it, DON'T GET RID OF IT .. it's your only hope! :) All you can do at this point is try to get your hands on the cheapest bra you can find (which will still probably be 20-25 ped) so you can get the cozy top off.

I do wish we could at least put the white bra and underwear in storage. I don't mind hanging on to it, but it's irritating that I have to keep it on my avatar inventory at all times.

It does seem crazy to require such a fee to search, but I guess from MA's perspective, they are probably sent on a lot of wild goose chases only to prove to someone that the user was drunk and forgot they'd TT'd it (gee, that never happens in PE!).

Part of the issue here is that it wasn't reported in a timely manner and you can't pinpoint within the 5-day window when the loss occurred. My guess is that if it was reported more swiftly, that sort of fee would not have been involved. That's the first I've heard of the 1000 ped fee, though!

Good luck! :)

I find it odd that people who "lost" noob zero TT items cant have them replaced. Especially if it was a bug of Mindarks own making.

I'd understand if they were tradeable - but not when you cant auction them or trade them.

And 1000 ped for a bra? :holyshit:

Sad part about this whole thing is not only can they not replace the noob wear to those who lost it. The can't remove extra ones that "appeared" in my inventory. I have two sets of underware and two sets of shoes--Can't be traded, auctioned, sold--Noob issue :( The second pair just appeared one day after a relog.

Back