Sharing my issue with Chrismas Mayhem Points 2022

Pogny

Old Alpha
Society
Universal Born Looters
Pogny oOPognyOo oOPognyOo
Short story here, Im doing silver quest cycled already around 7k and Im sitting with 2779 points I killed like 2500 monsters and didnt get any single bonus points

My token rate is nice, box is nice

whats wrong with me ?

Grind more.

Last Mayhem I got no bonus points. Then the last day i got 2x2500 and a few 500 pointers.

I finished silver haloween with 30k cycled

thats strange

just wanted a feedback, after 13codex ranks, I didnt got the first silver step at 3400points

just wanted to knwo if someone experimented the same

I know how the game works guys

just wanted a feedback, after 13codex ranks, I didnt got the first silver step at 3400points

just wanted to knwo if someone experimented the same

I know how the game works guys

It´s normal. It happens. There are certainly countless others who have experienced the same. If you knew how the game works, this topic would not have been made.

Short story here, Im doing silver quest cycled already around 7k and Im sitting with 2779 points I killed like 2500 monsters and didnt get any single bonus points

My token rate is nice, box is nice

whats wrong with me ?
i have 10k cycled (cat 2 and 3) with 6800 points for the same mission

I have cycled 133k in CAT 7-8 and i am at 72k points. Dont know if this is bad or good. But feels bad since TT return is at 89% :S

I have cycled 133k in CAT 7-8 and i am at 72k points. Dont know if this is bad or good. But feels bad since TT return is at 89% :S
Yeah pretty average. I usually end up at 1.25 ped per point. My DPP is about 3.30. Cat 6 and 7 mostly. Not sure if DPP affects point generation specifically, but I think it would at least bring stability to it as you get more rolls.

I've been wanting to downscale a fair bit an i've only cycled 40k, i'm mostly in cat 4 with the ocassionaly superstition of "i feel cat 5 or 6 or 3"

I'm just about at 27000 points so i'm glad i did not take a high mission knowing ill not be able to play as much. It seems exceptionally slow,

% returns are on the other hand so good that i should just say the points are whatever :p No hofs yet, but figured out my lack of hofs is due to other reasons and my setup and way of hunting.

You probably got stuck outside the bonus point server. Try mashing the M button throughout your entire Mayhem instance at a rate of at least 12 times per second.
The what? I dont even get the joke :hammer:

Yeah pretty average. I usually end up at 1.25 ped per point. My DPP is about 3.30. Cat 6 and 7 mostly. Not sure if DPP affects point generation specifically, but I think it would at least bring stability to it as you get more rolls.
That's what I've gotten so far across all my mayhems I've done.

This mayhem Points were brutal over 2.2ped per point, then I got 2 2500 pointers in 40 minutes. Cat 3, now at .78ppp

Does that really work? For me, "m" opens the map. That gets me unstuck when im in a tree?! I always waited 60s after pressing "t". Gonna try m next time! So many years and I never knew! thx m8

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: SSN
Does that really work? For me, "m" opens the map. That gets me unstuck when im in a tree?! I always waited 60s after pressing "t". Gonna try m next time! So many years and I never knew! thx m8

Cheers
Yeah man, just hit all the buttons like an Asian kid playing Guitar Hero, you’ll free yourself in no time.
(Helps outrunning pirates too but shhh)

Last edited:
it s averaging . i got a long period with low point and hit 2500 + 1000 on short session. finaly, comparing with socmate we are in the same stat

I cant tell if youre fucking with me or not 😂😂
worst thing is he is not joking :D

If you ask in game official how to get unstuck, he will literally tell you to press M agressively and jump left right :D

That is crazy, thx everyone tho. And it really does make you fly faster too? I always wondered when people mentioned some exploit about pirates somehow flying faster and catch people. But not enough to ask or investigate lol

That is crazy, thx everyone tho. And it really does make you fly faster too? I always wondered when people mentioned some exploit about pirates somehow flying faster and catch people. But not enough to ask or investigate lol
Oh wow, the faster flying part I also heard but didn't know was connected to this?!

Oh wow, the faster flying part I also heard but didn't know was connected to this?!
That was used by pirates in space so they could catch you

A little update ...

Now at 200k cycled in CAT 7-8 and now at 122k points. Return is still going down, currently at 86,8% which represents -25k peds TT :S
This is getting out of hand to be honest, from start i had one hof of 1.700 peds and this is only notable loot. Did not loot a single item or esi, only Shrapnel, Boxes and some wool and hides ... amazing.

Anyone wants to comment what is drop rate of Unreal Tokens ? I looted 9 in 200k cycled.

Anyone wants to comment what is drop rate of Unreal Tokens ? I looted 9 in 200k cycled.
7 in 100k cycled
first two i got after cycling 60-65k rest dropped withing 2 days

Back