ATH: Shock therapy #1

big gratz ,nice ath ...

but is this suspicious to anyone than me ? yesterday ath from a guy that is playing for 3 weeks , there were a lot of complaints here on forum about it ,and suddenly one of the biggest crafters in game gets even bigger ATH. Makes me think about how random and dynamic loot really is.

Last edited:
Gratz mate :)
Very nice deserved one ;)
keep it on the rool ;)

BIG GRATZ FOR A GREAT GUY.:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well deserved!! Gratz!!

Congratulations Auktuma!

Thank you dear people. All the best for you!

Now I will be scared to craft more cheap OA109s not to get that biggie again :)

An active and skilled crafter actually got an ATH... The loot servers must be broken. :laugh::laugh:

-joke inserted-
Probably not the loot servers got broken but just my lucky private terminal will need repair now. EMP... checking state of cell phone. Hm, just very local pulse it was - phone is functioning properly. :D

very big GZ for this one ! :)

Big Gratz for a Big Crafter :yay:

Oooooh, huge grats mister Auktuma :yay:

Gratz, of course!

I thought you needed Condition rather than Quantity to get a bit one like this? :scratch2:

dooode... that's .. wow :yay: gratz

that is a real nice surprise! Gratz!!!

HOOOOLLLYY CRAP!! That's awesome!! Big big grats! :yay::wtg::yay:

gratz, its a about time some of the higher skilled players were rewarded for their hardwork :wtg:

Huge one gratz ;)

Gratz m8 :)

500`asis sekmingas paspaudimas pagaliau kazka tikrai neblogo padovanojo! Sveikinu dar karta :)

Well deserved!!! I´ve seen u global on lots of things but u really deserve this one :D UBERDUBERSUPERGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks once again, my friends.

Dear BigBertha, I've got stuck in my shop with 90 tons of metal on me, any chance you are experienced with such weight to take it off me? ;) *joke*

Congratulations Auktuma :) Happy to see this!

If anyone deserved it so much it's you Auk !
When i heard about your ATH it made my day, so happy for you m8!
Next goal: get a +100k ATH ? :D
Enjoy the champagne ! :yay:

Cheerz Skamie. I was happy to see your "warmup globals" in game after long break. Wb! and work on! GL

Enjoy the champagne ! :yay:

Thanks m8.
Hehe, Mr. Burnsey yesterday made a sailor of me - ocean of champagne. I liked good company with friends

It was my late night visit to your shop auktuma i brought you some blessings tiger style lol

Big Gratz and Thnx you know what for ;)

Thanks once again, my friends.

Dear BigBertha, I've got stuck in my shop with 90 tons of metal on me, any chance you are experienced with such weight to take it off me? ;) *joke*

LoL I may be able to carry u out there :p j/k :D
Spend the money well there mate :D

big gratz Auk!!:yay:

Big grats! If that had been on full condition with the same multiplier I think the loot server actually would have exploded!

Back