Shoot! OMG So close! Why tease us MA?

Do you think tax should be included with globals?

• Total voters

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
Was on Atrax Beach Shooting every thing that moved when I got this lovely loot... with my crummy math i figured it would have been at least 50 peds if there was no tax... this has happened to me many times...

So I ask my question

Do you think global messages should include the tax?

not the peds from the tax just the ability to say I got a global of xxx amount before tax
you would see messages like

Person X shot and killed a (merp old) with a value of 50 peds before tax

that way there wouldn't be any support cases filled for missing peds

Last edited:
ummm... why wouldn't it if your hunting on someone's LA? It would rather take away from the allure of owning land if you didn't get to tax the biggest loots don't ya think?

No. I suggest you move off the LA and you won't have that problem.

Nah you hunted on the LA and you didn't get a 50 ped loot. Plus is it really all that big of a deal that your name pops up in blue? I would just be happy with the loot and not concerned about swirlies and name recognition.

I think they stated as "and looted xxxped" for a reason. So if you, yourself actually looted more then 50ped, it would count.

But on the otherside, I really can care less about how those messages work and what they say.

But I voted No, because there are so many things they could be done that in my list have much more priority. And as I said, I could care less, thus I wouldnt put any effort at all to implement this if I had any say in it.

Aren't there enough other things you want to see changed, then worry about that your name might have been broadcasted along with a global in a chat many ppl have turned off?

I really wonder why anyone should really care about the global messages, how they work etc. Its the least interesting part. You either get An uberloot, a huge loot, a great loot, a good loot, break even loot, not to bad loot, bad loot, no loot, terrible loot, horrible loot, suicidal tendency creating loots and did I already mention no loot? The globals are mearly show using a certain and simple trigger. But we know there are many ppl getting 40pedders as well, without seeing the globals, or ppl getting great items that in tt value are worth nothing. Should they get a "... looted and item with a market value of approx 243423423 before sales tax". LOL. That would be the day.

A bit of a rant, but I just reading this, a joke or not, reminds me of the many things that havent been fixed. I wouldnt mind seeing MA finally remove the letter removal bug in in chat to start. How f***** hard can that be?? Really? MA can add a new building ( have designers ), but can even fix a simple edit field that even Microsoft can even make ( or license atleast ) that is almost if not bugfree. *todo: copy this rant to my diary sometime*

I'm with squee.

theres plenty of other things that can/need to be done so this would just divert resources from those areas.

Everyone knows about the tax and tbh there'd be no point having an LA otherwise would there.. ye sure ppl think grrr taxes so i didnt get a global..

tbh so what unless your in desperate need of some self endorsement by way of a ~(just about)~ global then it doesnt really matter.

its better than bugger so jus be happy with the loot, quit whinin and press on for a hof

Rip

DOUBLE POST grrrr :p

Back