FYI: Shop bug update

TimUnleashed

Prowler
Society
Southern Fortress Engineering (SFE)
Tim TimUnleashed Kerin
As you may have seen in this thread, there are a couple of shop bugs (possibly generic estate bugs).

I'm not sure if armour is the only thing suffering, but here it is in a nutshell:

1. For a long time, whenever you try to place a piece of armour anywhere, it appears upside down, and you have to turn it 180 degrees to place it. Doesn't sound major until you run a business and restock multiple pieces of armour every 24 hrs. It's pretty annoying! There's been a support case for a long time, but no progress. Has anyone found this to be the case for items that aren't armour?

2. Recently we had a bug where we couldn't place armour anywhere in our stores. In the latest update, this seemed to have been semi-fixed. We can now place armour EXCEPT for Face Guards and Arm Guards.

The update is that we just discovered that we CAN place Face Guards and Arm Guards on the FLOOR.

So if anyone else out there's having trouble with this bug, try the floor for now!

We have support cases ongoing, but as you know, the more the merrier. If anyone else wants to file a support case that'd be great!

I'll post back here if anything changes.

To stop bugs it will be hard because it would allways be new ones thats normal and no can help it its like it is when wou writes new softwares or uppdates the bugs will allways be there...:)

But one thing i cant understand and its way have it take years to fix a bug.:mad:

the placing bug was not related to armour only, I couldnt place paints/textures on any shelf too, only floor worked. But its fixed now

Back