Shopkeeper from Allophyl

Gratz :D

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz for an awesome loot! Pay no attn to the others that are simply jealous of your good fortune.

Gratz indeed... and I like seeing stuff like this :thumbup:. Gives me hope that items still drop... regardless of the national origin :rolleyes:

Gratz on the keeper. I looted one on CND 5 or 6 months ago and was very excited to get such a rare loot. I am at a loss as to how I managed to get it though since I don't live in the right place to get it.

Enjoy your loot.

Grattis!

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
gz :D

and lawl @ anna_ufo and ruskea

Big grz!! Good to see them Allophyls pay out!

Gratz, and Anna, ruskea, please don't pollute people's gratz threads with whining and conspiracy theories. It is not the place. If people do this repeatedly there will be temp-bans issued, as ruskea knows first-hand. And ruskea, I suggest you stay out of the Hall of Fame forum completely. Next ban is not temp.

BIG Grattz . Thats the Thx I get camping them like a mad man :( LOL But then again they dont call me the KING of bad timing for nothing. At least i know now why me and my GF didnt even have a mini global from 40 K ammo on our hunt we just finnished :rolleyes: First hunt out of around 20 I came home global less though. :)

Gratz !!!!

I have looted one of those, but that was about 2 years ago ;)

Nice to see it's still dropping.

Gratz, and Anna, ruskea, please don't pollute people's gratz threads with whining and conspiracy theories. It is not the place. If people do this repeatedly there will be temp-bans issued, as ruskea knows first-hand. And ruskea, I suggest you stay out of the Hall of Fame forum completely. Next ban is not temp.

i wasnt even the guy spamming this thread.. it was ufo.. u must really hate me.. "ignoring" annas spams and concentrating me only..

i wasnt even the guy spamming this thread.. it was ufo.. u must really hate me.. "ignoring" annas spams and concentrating me only..

ban him:D

and gtz on the uber loot

I agree, ban ruskea.

My post was at both, since you were both at it. I just mentioned you, because you have a history. I don't hate you, but I do get weary of reading complaints about your posts and having to come and moderate them, and I don't have infinite patience.

So let's put an end to it here.

Anna just shut up...

And big grats on the SK pad :)

My post was at both, since you were both at it. I just mentioned you, because you have a history. I don't hate you, but I do get weary of reading complaints about your posts and having to come and moderate them, and I don't have infinite patience.

So let's put an end to it here.

u dont hate me? u just like to delete/modify my threads for fun..

BIG Grattz . Thats the Thx I get camping them like a mad man :( LOL But then again they dont call me the KING of bad timing for nothing. At least i know now why me and my GF didnt even have a mini global from 40 K ammo on our hunt we just finnished :rolleyes: First hunt out of around 20 I came home global less though. :)

that bad timing seems to be popular amongst some of the ppl... ive been hunting allos quite alot.. and never got any items from em.. if the implants aint counted

Yep at one point i hunted like 2 weeks only for allos, shooting about 100k ammo/day. And guess how many items with markup i looted? Thats correct, 0.

Gratz on the nice loot!! :wtg:

Selling cheese for some ppl @ post nr. 23!

On-topic, gratz! Cool item. Soc friend of mine is looking for a shopkeeper, I think, if you are selling it, or haven't received any offers yet.

Gratz, nice find.
Very silent UBER, not a global at all :)

Grats on the great loot, always nice to see items in the loot, big markup is a plus :)

bert

Big grats! I've been trying to loot one of those forever and was not sure if they still looted! :wtg:

nice loot gz :yay:

Back