Selling: Shopping booth!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darkise

Guardian
Society
Entropian Army Cadets
Darkise Quickshot Williamsii
This auction is for #4 booth in genesis star tower E. Booth are very interesting due to their low fee and no maintenance to pay...
You have room for 10 items so you could also add a shopkeeper to it and a nice ad screen.
Will also give a tamed and brushed pet for ad too :yay:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

BO:4500 PED

Auction is ending 12-16-2008 at 11:00 MA time

Last edited:
Some might ask why am I selling the booth so soon. The reason is because I will be having a mall shop so I wont need the booth anymore. Used booth to save some auction fee for the items I crafted and it went out well.

hmm...

Now here's an interesting thing...
This is #4 and just down the hall is #6 that Sitram is still trying to sell...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/126898-shop-booth-6-genesis-tower-e.html

If you two don't find buyers, please serously think about becoming consignment shops, doing like Nihilist does with Dead Man's Plunder.

Maybe with two booths in Genesis doing that, more folks might travel over there. Just a thought - since you aren't paying rent due to the fact that booths don't have maint. fees, it'd be a great way to get ahead since you'd just be paying tt prices up front + maybe more later.

Darkise, I'm inviting you to the United Buyers Exchange Resource (U.B.E.R.). Sitram's already in it. Maybe you guys can work together to make up some sort of gameplan if the booths don't sell.

subscribing

Allright, thanks, joined the group.
I might consider selling on consignement but only if I have time, running a mall shop is very time consuming..

bump it up!

SB lowered... Good investment

bump, need to think a bit more about offer, would break my heart to sell it for 4k

4000ped bid accepted
Buyout moved to 4500ped!! wow!

to the top! start bidding, you KNOW you need a booth :p

bumping to the top

bump, 3 days left

2 days, hurry up and nice buyout!

due to some bad news, this sale has been suspended...
Sale will most likely be back as soon as everything is fixed

Revised Offer

Sorry for your unfortunate circumstance. Unfortunately it also puts me in a bad position as I lose money selling 100's of crafted items on auction rather than in my own shop.

My offer is therefore revised to 3900 PED.

I will reduce the offer by 100 PED weekly until such time as the sale is complete. Should you refuse any revised offer that I have posted prior to completion of the sale, the offer will be deemed rescinded and I will look eslewhere to buy a shop.

booth wont be sold for 4k...
needed fast peds but I aint in a hurry to sell it anymore

Seeing as thread starter has not honoured sale, thread locked :locked:

As per Rule 5.4, repeated failure to honour sales agreements made here will result in loss of access to this part of EF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back